I'll never leave you-Branjie

Hi guys! Bleh Idk what to write so I'm doing some Branjie. I'm using boy names for this. TW: nightmares. Enjoy!

(Brock's POV)
"Help me! Please! Don't leave me!" I scream. Jose walks away his eyes turned to ice. "Jose! Don't do this! What did I do wrong? Please! Help!" My legs give out and I'm hanging from my arms which are tied above my head. I can feel the ropes rubbing against my wrists. My eyes fill with tears and I shriek.
"Jose! Please don't do this to me! I love you! Please! Don't do this to me!" Jose turns back to me, "Stop begging, you're acting like a baby."

I jolt awake and reach out for Jose but he's not there.
"He's gone." I whisper to myself. The last words he said to me are the last things I said to him. Two days ago. "And it's my fault." I murmur. I climb out of bed and get ready slowly. Once I've finished breakfast I pick up my phone hesitantly. I click on Jose's number. He picks up and my heart leaps.
"What do you want?" He asks curtly.
"I'm sorry, please I'm sorry. I miss you, I don't want to live without you."
"Stop begging, you sound like a baby." The phone line goes dead and I start to sob. Alone, I'm alone.

I sit up for real and I see Jose curled up in a little ball next to me. I lay back down and wrap my arms around him.
"I love you, I love you, I love you." I whisper over and over again, my lips pressed against Jose's forehead. Jose's eyes open and he looks up at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks, sounding concerned, "You're crying." He reaches up to brush away one of my tears. I hadn't realized I was crying until he pointed it out.
"I just dreamed that I'd lost you." I whisper holding him close.
"You'll never lose me. I'll always be here." He reaches up to to brush away more of my tears and let him. I'm done with trying to hold back the tears that are always behind my eyes.
I think that no matter how old you are there are parts of it that are every age. So when you want to run and jump around that's the part of you that's nine. And when you want to giggle with your friends about your boyfriend that's the part of you that's about 14. And when all you want to do is curl up and cry and cry and cry, that's the part of you that's one. I can feel all the year and ages rattling around inside of me.
I cry and cry and all the ages are over ruled by a part of me that's only two. All I can do is cry into the pillows of our bed and Jose rubs my back gently.
"Shhhh, I'm here, you're safe. I love you." Eventually the part of me that's 33 comes back to the surface and I manage to stop crying.
"Don't leave me Jose, please don't leave me."
"I won't leave you. Ever, and that's one thing you can count on."

540 words
I hope you guys liked it! It wasn't very good but I didn't know what to write.... Anyway, please send requests. Kisses, bye!