Sugarbaby-NickyxJackie

Hi guys! So second update today since I have to do a makeup one. Sugar baby/sugar mommy au. No TW. Enjoy!

(Jackie's POV)
"Mommy," Nicky mumbles, I look up from my computer.
"Yes baby?" I ask gently, looking over at her.
"I'm bored. Quarantine is boring." Nicky says pouting.
"You're awful whiny today princess," I say looking back to the work I'm doing, "just be a good girl and entertain yourself for a little while longer." Nicky frowns and stamps her foot childishly, her arms crossed over her chest.
"No, I don't want to!" Nicky whines.
"Stop being a brat Nicky," Nickys eyes quickly grow glassy.
"I'm...I'm not a brat." She whimpers, fidgeting with her fingers. I sigh softly, I forgot that the word 'brat' always does this to Nicky.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to upset you. Come here," Nicky walks over to me, dragging her feet as she goes. She stands at my side, and I reach up to brush some of the hair out of her eyes, "If you promise to be good you can sit on my lap while I'm finishing my work up, then we can do what never you want alright?" Nicky nods and I lift her into my lap before turning my attention back to my laptop. Nicky is fiddling with my necklace but I don't make any move to stop her. We sit like this for almost an hour while I try to do work and ignore the small girl on my lap. Eventually I finish the work I'm meant to be doing and am about to push Nicky off my lap when I see that she's fallen asleep.
"Baby?" I ask softly, she doesn't respond, I brush some of the hair out of her face and realize that her skin is boiling, "Nicky baby, please wake up," Nicky's eyes flutter open and she rubs one of her eyes sleepily.
"Mommy?" She asks, "Why'd you wake me up?"
"I need you to do me a favor sweetheart, can you let me take your temperature really quickly? If it's normal I'll let you go back to sleep." Nicky nods and slips off my lap. I stand up and take her hand gently. I lead her to the kitchen and help her up to sit on the counter. I sift through the cabinets until I find our first aid kit. I pull out the thermometer and walk back over to Nicky. She lets me take her temperature, whining a bit but not throwing a fit like she did last time I had to take her temperature. I check the thermometer and the number 100.1 is staring back at me. I sigh softly and rinse the thermometer before setting it out to dry. Then I go back to the first aid kit and find some fever reducers. Nicky sees the pills in my hands and shakes her head quickly.
"No, Mommy I don't want to take those. They're gross." I should have known she'd have that reaction, Nicky has some sort of a thing against taking medicine.
"Sweetheart it's only two. Please just be good, just take these and then we can cuddle or something." Nicky pouts but holds out her hand I transfer the pills into it and hand her a bottle of water as well. She takes the pills, grimacing slightly as she does. I take the water bottle from her and pick her up carrying her to our bedroom. I set her down on the bed and move to go into another room to grab Nicky's laptop for her.
"Mommy, stay." Nicky mumbles. I sit beside her, she clearly isn't satisfied with this as she scrambled into my lap. She rests her head over my heart and quickly falls asleep. I chuckle, and play with a curl of her hair gently.
"My little baby."

645 words
I hope you guys liked it! I know it was bad and I'm sorry, I've yet again been distracted by some very weird conversations. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!