Confessionals (pt.2)-NickyxGigi

Hi guys, yes I know I've got to post ships that aren't from Season 12 but I needed a part 2 for this. So yeah...deal with it. No TW. Enjoy!

(Gigi's POV)
"Nicky, they're gonna film more werkroom stuff so I need to put you down, alright?" I murmur into Nicky's ear.
"B-But..." Nicky gazes up at me, her glazed eyes as big as dinner plates.
"I know kitten, I wish I could hold you. It's just....you know, all the cameras." Nicky nods sullenly and I set her down. She takes my hand holding it tightly. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask, concerned about how...dependent she looks.
"Mmhm, I'm fine. Just sleepy." I doubt her words but nod all the same.

In the werkroom
"Hey Widow?" I ask looking across the table at her.
"Yeah?" She responds, sounding bored.
"What do you think about Nicky?" I've been asking all the queens this question. Everyone has given the same answer, she's sweet but seems shy. I want to know who told the producers she's above it all.
"I think she's a b*tch. She's so f*cking stuck up. She walks into the competition with her expensive *ss clothes claiming that's talent and the judges love her for it." My mouth drops open. Well that answers the question of who told the producers such bad things about Nicky. I'm about to respond to Widow when I hear a strangled sob from behind me. I whirl around to see Nicky with a hand clasped over her mouth in shock. Tears stream down her face as sobs rip from her throat. I quickly scoop her up, holding her protectively against my chest. Once I've got Nicky settled I flip Widow off with my free hand.
"You asked b*tch!" Widow half yells.
"I h-h-hate h-h-h-her." Nicky stutters, too soft for Widow to hear.
"Wanna say that loud enough for her to hear sweetheart?" Nicky nods and lifts her tearstained face from my chest.
"I h-hate y-y-you." Nicky says a bit louder, all the fight is gone from her voice. Widow rolls her eyes.
"The feeling is mutual baby." Widow smirks.
"Don't call me baby." Nicky whispers.
"Why? You're acting like one." Widow says, a smug smile on her face.
"I am not!" Nicky whines. As much as I want to be on her side, Widow's right on this one. Nicky is pouting like a small child, with broken tears sliding down her face and a hand fisted in my t-shirt.
"Sweetheart, just ignore her." I whisper to Nicky.
"I wanna go." Nicky sobs, "I don't wanna be here."
"I know angel, we've got to stay in the werkroom but would it help if we went over near Jackie or something?" Nicky just nods as we walk I hear her call one more thing back to Widow.
"F*ck you Widow." Her voice sounds almost angry but the strangled quality it has gives away to her sadness. Just before we reach Jackie I look at Nicky.
"Angel do you want to be put down?" Nicky nods and I let her scramble down from my arms. She still holds my hand as always and I kiss her head before we continue towards Jackie.
"Que s'est-il passé?" (Hopefully this means something like 'what happened') Jackie asks, looking at the tear tracks on Nicky's face. Nicky points at Widow weakly.
"Je suis désolé." (Hopefully I'm sorry) Jackie says hugging Nicky gently. Nicky still has tears running down her face, spilling onto Jackie's shoulder. After a moment Jackie pulls away. "I hope you feel better soon Nicky, don't let Widow get to you." Nicky nods.
"Je vais essayer" (I'll try) Nicky murmurs.
"Angel, the cameras have wrapped for the day. We can go back to the hotel as soon as everyone's ready." Nicky looks up at me.
"Up." She mumbles. I pull her up onto my hip.
"You know Widow's full of sh*t right? You do have talent, no matter what she says." Nicky nods.
"I'll try to remember."
"I love you sweetheart."
"I love you more." Nicky whispers.
"I love you too the moon and back again." I chuckle, kissing Nicky's nose.
"Well I guess I can't beat that." Nicky says, a small smile gracing her face for the first time today.

730 words
I hope you guys liked it! Sorry to all the Widow fans, I only wrote it this way because I know that Nicky hates Widow irl. She said this during the viewing party, watch this video to see what I'm talking about.

So basically, please send requests. Kisses, bye!