We can't pretend-Bax

Hi guys! So I'm finally getting around to a ship that's not season 12, I know I've been bad about variety. This is a highschool au. No TW. Enjoy!

(Blair's POV)
"Maxy?" I ask softly, looking over at her, "Do we still have to pretend today?" Max sighs, taking my hand gently.
"Yes princess, I'm sorry, I hate it too." I pull my hand out of Max's and cross my arms across my chest pouting. "Ugh." I whine, refusing to make eye contact.
"Don't be like that Blair, you know why we do it this way." I roll my eyes still looking out the window. "Blair please. I'm only trying to help you baby." I give in, turning back to face Max.
"I know you're only trying to help Maxy...it's just, I don't like that it has to be this way, I know why we do it, I just hate it." Max reaches over and brushes the hair off my face.
"I know princess, I hate it too." We sit in silence for a minute with only the buzzing of the car's engine. "Anyway, we're almost there so I'm going to pull over and let you out alright?" I sigh and climb out of the car once Max pulls to the side of the street. I go around to her window and peck her on the lips quickly before allowing her to drive off. Then I start to walk in the direction of school, which is about a block and a half away from here. Max always drops me off here so that we aren't seen together, it's better this way. I can keep my friends and she can keep up her bad girl reputation.
I get to the school, waving at Briana and Asia as soon as I see them. They wait for me near the front steps. I hurry over, greeting them.
"Hi." I say breathlessly. Briana laughs.
"Hi Blair, you know, you really need to get a boyfriend so that you don't have to walk to school. I giggle, if only she knew.
"Speaking of boyfriends, Asia, hows Kurtis?" Asia blushes immensely at the mention of her boyfriend.
"Kurtis is fine, we went to a drive-in last weekend." Briana and I both laugh, a vague idea of what actually happened formulating in my mind.
"Hope you were safe love." Briana giggles. Asia blushes and hits Bri's arm lightly.
I glance down at my watch, "You guys, we should get to homeroom, we're going to be late." I say, Briana squeaks and starts up the front stairs, Asia and I right on her heels.
I get to homeroom and find my desk quickly. Vanessa and her friends from AP classes wave me over.
"Hey Blair." Nessa says, rising and kissing each of my cheeks gently. I smile.
"Hi Nessa," I say smiling, I lower my voice a bit, "Um...who are they?" I ask softly. Vanessa giggles and turns back to her friends.
"I guess I haven't introduced you guys, this is Plastique, Ariel, and Brooke Lynn. Guys, this is Blair." Nessa gestures to each one as she says their names.
"Hi." I say softly, shrinking back a bit as all three sets of eyes turn to me.
"Hey," Plastique says waving at me grinning. Our teacher comes into our room and I say goodbye quickly, hurrying to my desk.

After 1st period
I open my locker and place my science textbook back on the shelf. My phone buzzes and I grab it, quickly checking my texts.
Max💕: how are you feeling princess
Blair💓: I'm doing fine, miss you though
Blair💓: do you have a free period now?
Max💕: yeah, you do as well right?
Blair💓: mmhmm
Suddenly a voice from behind me makes me look up.
"Violet?" I ask nervously, Violet pulls my phone from my hand. She starts to read my texts aloud, only getting past the first text before her voice trails off.
"Why the actual f*ck were you texting Max? And why in the world did she call you 'princess'?" I try to grab my phone from Violet's hand but she holds it out of reach.
"Please give it back, don't read those texts, please." I reach up trying to grab it out of her hand.
"I'll give it back once you answer my questions."
"No, just give it back!" Violet dangles it above my head for a few moments before someone grabs it from her hand. Violet spins and looks up at Max, who has my phone in her hand.
"I think I heard Blair ask for that back, Blair, come take your phone princess." I step around Violet and take my phone from Max. Violet looks between the two of us incredulously.
"What the actual f*ck is happening with you two?" Violet says.
"None of your business," Max says, pulling me close to her side, "Violet, you aren't going to tell anyone what you saw on Blair's phone, you have such a pretty face and I wouldn't want to mess it up." Violet steps back and nods, looking absolutely terrified. Max turns to me. I turn and look at the small group of people that Violet and Max have attracted.
"Max," I mumble pulling at her arm gently, "Max, there are people here." Max glances over.
"Well, I guess we're not pretending anymore." Max says softly. Max leans down and kisses my cheek gently.
"Maxy?" I whisper, "You said you didn't want to tell."
"Well we don't really have much of a choice anymore princess. We can't pretend anymore."

931 words
I hope you guys liked it! I'm not in love with it sorry. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!