Ocean-Klair

Hi guys! So I haven't written Kameron and Blair (which from now on I'm calling Klair) in a while. No TW. Enjoy!

(Blair's POV)
"Blair you promised!" Kameron whines.
"I didn't think you meant I'd actually have to do it!" Kameron frowns and walks towards me.
"Why are you so scared of it?"
"I'm not scared, I just don't want to!" Kameron then runs at me scooping me into her arms and running full speed into the ocean. I shriek and cling onto her tightly. We're soon standing just beyond the breakers Kam holding me loosely.
"Kameron! What was that for?" I ask sullenly. She leans down and kisses my pout lips. I hate being in the ocean. I hate not being able to see where my feet are, and I hate not knowing what animals could be right next to me.
"You promised you'd go in the ocean with me."
"Ugh fine, look I got in, and now I'm going to go and get a tan." I try to sound as calm as possible. Kameron chuckles as I try and get down from her arms. She keeps her grip on me and bounces over a wave.
"Kam! I wanna get out!" I say loudly, trying to keep fear out of my voice.
"Wait just one second princess. I'm not going to keep you in the water long, just until the end of this set of waves, besides you can't touch here." I roll my eyes, I can probably stand here, Kam is just trying to keep me in the water. I mange to wrestle out of her arms and start swimming back to shore. I actually can't touch but it's not that bad.
"Blair! Don't! Wait go under! You have to go under this wave!" Kam yells. I turn to look at her just in time to see the wave crashing above my head. There's suddenly a swirl of blue and green. Sand is going in my mouth and my eyes. I can't tell which way is up as the wave turns me a seemingly endless amount of times. Just when darkness is shading the edges of my vision, strong arms pull me out of the water. I cough, spitting up salty water. In record time Kameron has me out of the water and back to our towels.
"Blair princess, I'm sorry." I'm stunned into silence for a minute and then the tears start. "I never meant for that to happen. I just wanted to have fun in the water with you."
"K-Kam." I whimper, unable to formulate any other words.
"That's why I wanted to carry you in, the waves were too big to have you swim in by yourself." I cough again and more salty water spills from my lips. "I'm so sorry kitten. This was never meant to happen. I'm sorry."
"I'm n-n-never" a cough cuts me off, "I'm n-never g-going in t-the o-ocean again." I stutter out. Kam nods.
"I won't make you." She says, the regret in her voice is very obvious.
"I.......c-can w-we j-just go h-home now? P-Please?" Kam nods, setting me on my feet so I can dry off. She grabs our beach bag and waits for me to pull on a coverup. Then she takes my hand and we walk away from the beach. I. Am. Never. Going. Into. The. Ocean. Again.

574 words
I hope you guys liked it! Yes, the moral of the story is that the ocean is always trying to kill you. Sorry that this is shorter, for some reason I didn't know what to write. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!