I love you most-Rajila

Hi guys! So today I'm going to be writing some Rajila. I dunno what this is going to be. TW: depressing writing. Enjoy!

(Raja's POV)
Shattered words are thrown back at me as I look in the mirror. Ugly, gross, too old. I turn away but the words keep pelting me like stones. Manila should have won, crybaby, bully. Tears burn tracks of fire down my face as I focus on trying to breathe. Hideous, boring, Yuhua's show is better. An arm wraps around my shoulder, I look at the person. Not the person I need, not Manila. More tears run down my face, dripping of my chin pulling away my makeup. I can't breathe, I'm drowning in a puddle of my tears, there's no air, someone help. Please. The world fades to black and I hear Raven scream.
"Where's Manila?" I murmur. Then everything goes away and I'm suspended in a world of darkness.

I'm floating in the darkness until something grabs on my arm. "Go away, I don't wanna go back to the light." The tug is still there, insisting that I pay attention. "I don't want to. The darkness is pretty." I hear a soft sobbing from nowhere. I blink open my eyes and when the fogginess clears Manila is crying and tugging on my arm. I sit up slowly then lie back down as my head spins.
"You're awake!" Manila cries. She engulfs me in a hug as I manage to push myself to a sitting position.
"I am...what happened?" I mutter.
"You were looking in the mirror," Manila says, "Then you started crying and muttering something. Aquaria put an arm around you and you started hyperventilating then you fainted." I nod slowly.
"I'm sorry." I say softly. Manila looks beyond confused.
"For what? You didn't do anything wrong."
"You were crying when I woke up...." I whisper. Manila tilts my chin up so I'm looking at her.
"It's not your fault I was crying, I was scared you wouldn't wake up but that's not your fault." I'm about to disagree but I can tell from Manila's look that she doesn't want to hear it. She stands up offering her hand to me. I take it and cautiously stand. "Can I know why you were crying doll?" Manila says pulling me to her chest.
"I just couldn't get the bad thoughts out of my mind and I wanted you but you weren't there. It was just overwhelming I guess." Manila nods and kisses my forehead.
"Sorry I wasn't there angel."
"It's not your fault, I shouldn't have started crying about it. It was nothing, I was acting like a baby. I should have been able to handle it without you."
"You weren't acting like a baby. Being overwhelmed is a valid reason to cry. I should have been there for you." Manila says as she hugs me.
There's only one thing I can think to say, "I love you."
"I love you more." She responds.
"I love you most." I whisper.

510 words
I hope you guys liked it. I dunno what this was. Welp. Please send requests. Kisses bye!