$50 for a confession-Branjie

Hi guys! So I'm going to write some Branjie because I want to and you can't stop meee. Alright so no TW. Enjoy!

(Brooke's POV)
"Brooke? You good?" A'Keria says snapping her fingers in front of my face. I snap out of my daze looking away from Vanjie.
"Yeah I'm fine, just daydreaming." I say looking back to my outfit.
"I saw you making your f*cking dreamy eyes at Miss Vanjie." Silky says loudly. Vanessa looks up when she hears her name, I can feel my face turning red.
"B*tch what?" Vanjie says.
"Nothing! It's um nothing!" I say quickly.
I spend the rest of the day trying to avoid the awkward, yet completely unavoidable, conversation. Vanjie keeps shooting me looks and I keep looking over at her admiring her soft brown eyes. I hear little bits of the ongoing conversation between Plastique and Vanessa. Just things like.
"But what if she..." "Just tell her!" "It's so obvious that she..." I won't get my hopes up but... I mean there's a chance...

At the hotel that night

(Vanjie's POV)
Me and Plastique are sitting on her bed talking. I'm not supposed to be in here, but I complained enough so here I am.
"I don't want to Plastique! What if she doesn't like me back?" I say, twisting the hem of my hoodie in my fists.
"Pleaseeee. I'm sure she does, there's NO way she'll friend zone you!"
"But Plastique..." I say nervously.
"I'll give you 50 bucks." Plastique says in a singsong voice.
"Ugh, b*tch you know I can't turn that down." Plastique hands me $25.
"I'll give you the other half after you tell her." Plastique says then pushes out the door.

(Brooke's POV)

I hear a knock on my door and I open it expecting a handler doing head count or something. Instead Vanjie is there in gray sweats and a cropped hoodie.
"Um...Hi?" I say nervously, "Here come in so we don't get in trouble." I say moving to one side. Vanjie comes in and stands awkwardly near the door as I close it.
"I'm doing this because Plastique is paying me, otherwise I wouldn't tell you this." Vanjie says. I nod a bit confused.
"Okay?" I say.
"I like you, like a lot, as in not in a friendly way." I stand shellshocked for a minute and Vanjie quickly continues, "And I understand that you don't like me back and I'm sorry because this is awkward for you. You know what? Let's just pretend this conversation never happened and I'm just going to leave and we can not talk for the rest of the competition." Vanjie spins to leave, a few tears on her cheeks. I grab onto her arm and pull her back to me. 
"No, wait! Don't leave, I like you too. this isn't awkward." Vanessa looks up at me with huge eyes.
"Please don't be lying, please tell me your not lying." I lean down and kiss her gently. She melts into me deepening the kiss. Eventually we have to pull away for air.
"Would I have done that if I was lying?" I ask resting my forehead on hers.
"I guess not," she mumbles, "Can I kiss you again?" I chuckle softly and lean down pressing my lips back to hers.
"Tell Plastique thank you for paying you to do this."

566 words
I hope you guys liked it! It's a lot shorter than my last one I know. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!