Sleepover-JanxJackie

Hi guys! So I'm going to be trying out some JackiexJan, because I've gotten a few requests to try it. No TW. Enjoy!

(Jackie's POV)
"You ready to go over to Crystal's lovey?" I ask, kissing the top of Jan's head gently.
"Yeah, I'm ready, I can't reach my coat though, can you grab it?" I chuckle and reach up, grabbing her coat off the top shelf.
"Here you go angel, let's head out." Jan smiles and pulls the coat on.
"Thank you Jackie." She says softly. I take her hand and we start out the door. We get to Nicky, Gigi and Crystal's and I knock on the door gently. Nicky pulls it open and smiles.
"Hi guys!" She says excitedly.
"Hi Nicky, how are you?" I ask, Jan waves at her shyly.
"I've been alright what about you?" Nicky asks, grinning.
"I've been good." I respond, Nicky steps aside and beckons me and Jan into the house.
"Are...are um...are Crystal and Gigi here?" Jan asks softly. Nicky smiles down at Jan.
"Yeah, they're in our room. You're welcome to go join them if you'd like." Jan smiles and kisses my cheek before walking in the direction of the master bedroom. "Do you want something to drink Jackie?" Nicky asks me.
"No, thank you though." I say. Nicky and I walk into her the living room and sit on the couch. "How have Gigi and Crystal been?" I ask looking over at Nicky.
"They've been alright, Gigi's been going through a clingy stage but they're alright."
"I'm glad to hear they're okay, do you know what they're doing your room?" I say.
"I actually think they're either playing truth or dare, or kiss marry kill. They are the equivalent of a bunch of middle schoolers." I laugh softly. Suddenly we hear laughing and three sets of footsteps running into the living room. Jan throws herself into my lap giggling loudly. She stretches up and presses kisses all over my face. I laugh, gently pushing her off my lap.
"Okay you did the dare, let's go back to my room." Crystal giggles. Jan hops off my lap and Gigi grabs her hand and they run back in the direction of the bedroom.
"There's lipstick all over my face isn't there?" I say, touching my cheek gingerly. Nicky nods silently.
"I have makeup wipes do you want to borrow a few?" I nod and Nicky leads me to the bathroom where she hands me a few makeup wipes.
"Thank you." I say, wiping the lipstick off my face.
"I'm going to go check on the girls okay?" I nod and Nicky walks out of the room. I finish cleaning my face and walk back to the living room. Nicky comes in a moment later with Crystal, Gigi and Jan just a few steps behind. Jan skips over to me, I pull her into my lap and she cuddles close to my chest. Nicky and Crystal sit beside me and Gigi climbs onto Nicky's lap quickly.
"Can we watch a movie?" Crystal asks drawing out the last syllable. Nicky chuckles, kissing her forehead gently. Nicky glances over at me and Jan.
"Jackie, do you and Jan want to watch a movie?" I nod and Jan gives Nicky a small thumbs up. "What do you guys want to watch?"  Gigi asks smiling. Nicky gives me a look and I smile.
"How about The Shining?" Nicky suggests. I nod grinning. Nicky grabs the remote and quickly sets up the movie.

Like 3/4 of the way through the movie.
I glance down at Jan and see that she's fallen into a fitful sleep. I nudge Nicky and she glances over at me.
"Nicky..." I whisper, "Jan's asleep..."
"You're welcome to put her to bed in our guest room if you'd like to." I nod.
"Thank you." I whisper standing up, with Jan tight in my arms. I carry Jan to the guest room, and lie her down gently. She whines reaching for me as I tuck the blankets around her.
"No, I'll be back in just a few minutes angel." I mumble carefully unwinding her arms from around my shoulders. She lets me leave, snuggling into the pillow. I walk back into the living room and see that Gigi's fallen asleep as well.
"Come here baby." Nicky whispers to Gigi. Nicky gathers the sleeping girl in her arms and starts walking towards the hallway. "Hey Jackie, I'll be back in a second, let me just go put Gigi to bed." Then she turns back to the couch, "Crystal you should probably come as well, you look tired." Crystal pouts but follows Nicky out of the room. I smile at the three of them and go to sit on the couch.

After Nicky and Jackie finish the movie and get ready for bed
"Goodnight Nicky." I say heading into the room where Jan is asleep. Jan is tossing and turning, soft whimpers escaping her lips. I hurry over to her and sit on the edge of her bed.
"Jan, princess, wake up." I whisper. Jan's eyes shoot open and she gasps, tears immediately streaming down her face.
"J-Jackie..." she sobs reaching out to me. I quickly pull her into my lap rocking her back and forth.
"It'll be alright angel, it'll all be okay, don't cry love." She buries her face in my shoulder, sobbing brokenly.
"Do you want me to go get some water for you love?" She nods, twisting my collar in her fist. I walk into the kitchen, Jan held tightly in my arms. I grab a water bottle out of my bag and hand it to Jan. She drinks some of it slowly. I rock her back and forth in my arms, she cuddles up against my chest.
"I'm never watching that movie again." Jan whispers. I lean down and kiss her gently.
"You don't have to angel, you don't have to."

994 words
I hope you guys liked it! I'm not exactly happy with the way it turned out, but ehh. Anyway, please send requests. Kisses, bye!