Worth more than my reputation-Branjie

Hi guys! So wow I need to write more Branjie because this is ridiculous. This is a high school au. No TW. Enjoy!

(Brooke's POV)
I walk out of my last class and scan the hallway, looking for Nina. I see her waiting by my locker and hurry over.
"You didn't like, open it did you?" I say quickly checking to make sure my lock is still securely on the door.
"Wow Brooke you're so polite today. No hello?" Nina scolds.
"Sorry, Hi, how was class? You didn't go into my locker did you?" I say hurriedly.
"I didn't, your fine, are you hiding something in there?" I can tell she's joking about the last part but it still es me nervous.
"I'm not hiding anything! What would I have to hide?" I say quickly, fidgeting with the lock.
"Chill Brooke, it's just a joke, I know you're not hiding anything. Lets go to lunch."
"I'll, um, meet you there. I need to do something really fast." Nina nods and walks towards the lunchroom. I quickly open my locker and sure enough a piece of pink paper has been slipped inside.
Hi Brooke,
You look really pretty today. Are you going to come to watch cheer practice? If you aren't that's fine, I know it would make things kinda obvious. If you can though it'd make me really happy.
Xoxo, Vanessa
I smile and grab a piece of yellow paper and quickly write back.
Hi angel,
You look so adorable today, I love the ribbon in your hair. I'll be at practice, anything to make you happy. Are we going to tell people about this?
Xoxo, Brooke

I walk over to her locker and slip the note into her locker. Then I hurry to the lunchroom. I sit beside Nina at out table and she grins.
"What were you doing? That took a while."
"I just.... had to talk to a teacher." I look away from Nina and see Vanessa walking out of the lunchroom, her ponytail swinging as she goes. On either side of her are her two closest friends, Plastique and Blair (don't judge me, Blair and her were in the same season) If Vanessa was in a movie she's probably be one of those "Plastics" She's the head cheerleader and both of her friends are on the team. Blair is even dating the captain of the football team, Dane.
I turn back to Nina and we start talking about some homework assignment that's due tomorrow. After about 5 minutes my phone buzzed and I pull it out checking my texts.
Cookie Monster💙: I got your note
Cookie Monster💙: thanks for saying I looked cute.
Twinkle toes 💗: of course, I really love the way your cheerleading uniform looks on you
Cookie Monster💙: you don't think the skirt is too short?
Twinkle Toes💗: now I never said that...
Cookie Monster💙: ANYWAY could we actually tell people? I was worried you didn't want to.
Twinkle Toes💗: Of course we can tell people, I thought you were scared it would ruin your reputation.
Cookie Monster💙: you matter more than my reputation.

Nina waves her hand in front of my face.
"Brooke, we've got to go to class." I loon up and see the cafeteria is mostly empty.
"Oh!" I gasp standing up quickly.

Time skip to after Nessa's cheerleading practice.

I watch from the bleachers as Nessa flips across the field. I frown as her skirt flips up revealing her underwear. Today it seems a lot shorter than her usual uniform skirt. She calls the girls together and I can tell their practice is over. She bounds over to me.
"You came!" She says happily.
"Of course! Now, can we talk about this skirt?" I say my hand slipping down to pull at the bottom of skirt.
"I only wore the short one because I was going to ask you to come to practice. Don't be mad." Vanjie says batting her eyelashes at me.
"I'm not, so do you actually want to tell people about this?"
"You're worth more than my reputation." She says rolling up in her toes to kiss me. I hear gasps from the other cheerleaders but I ignore them. After a couple seconds we pull away and she looks over at the rest of the girls.
"Say hello to my livestream." Akeria says meanly. Blair immediately bats Akeria's phone out of her hand
"Don't be a jerk, they're cute together no?"

744 words
I hope you guys liked it! We like don't even have to talk about the ending, like let's just not. Okay so please send requests. Kisses, bye!