Welcome to f*cking wonderland-Plariel

Hi guys! So I'm going to write something that is sort of like Welcome to Wonderland, but like a different ship, and like already taking place in wonderland. Am I making sense? Ehh it doesn't matter. TW: depressing sentiments, also a really messed up version of Blair. Enjoy!

(Ariel's POV)
I stare at the tree where they always show up, waiting. What I'm waiting for I couldn't tell you. I watch as a girls shape shimmers, fading in and out of existence. She's deciding, deciding whether or not she's going to do this.
"Don't do it!" I want to scream, but I can't, no one will here me, no one hears a dead body scream. Finally the girl's form glitters once more before solidifying in our world. She looks young, too young to have decided, too young to reach wonderland. Still, I have to do my job, I have to say the words.
"Welcome to wonderland,
We've got it all." I start, she looks up and I see her tear tracked face. The words that PhiPhi has been singing echo in my ears. PhiPhi is the perfect example of someone who was driven mad by wonderland, that's what is designed to do to you anyway. Make your mind slowly fracture into little pieces. "Potions and Pastries that make you grow tall." I force out the correct words, the ones I'm supposed to say. The ones I ought to think are true. The girl shakily stands taking in her surroundings, she stumbles and I catch her gently. It's only then I recognize her face. "No." I say softly staring at the familiar face looking up at me. I push her back to standing ripping my body away from her.
"Ariel?" The girl asks, shocked.
"No, no! You didn't do this to yourself! Please, no!" I start to sob, tears leaving burning paths down my face. "Why?" I ask, trying to comprehend what's happening.
"Because, I had nothing left to live for." She says simply. I shake my head violently.
"You're not supposed to be here! You could have been happy! Why didn't you choose to be happy?" I sob, there's no way to rationalize this, I can't accept that she's really here.
"Because I wasn't happy! I wasn't f*cking happy Ariel! There wasn't a f*cking thing to live for!" I press my face to my hands.
"No, no, no." I mumble.
"What was I loving for? My dead girlfriend? My wedding with someone I don't truly love? My lonely walks on the beach? Growing old alone with no one to watch sunsets with? Waking up from a nightmare and not having a single person who cares in the slightest? Yeah, there was so much to look forward to. So much f*cking stuff to live for, so many f*cking things that'd I just love to do, so many f*cking things left for me to care about." My mouth drops open as I stare at the red faced girl in front of me. "Besides, you said so yourself, wonderland is good for you. They've got it all right?" I shake my head and my voice trembling start to respond.
"It's not like that I swear to god, that's what I have to say to the new people, there's asking that's a bit more accurate."
"What? Some stupid thing about castles and princes or what?" I shake my head still crying.
"Welcome to wonderland
They've got it all
Rivers and wrecks
That will make you feel small." The girl's face visibly grows pale.
"But, it's meant to be nice here, it's meant to be painless and then you get to wonderland. It's meant to be perfect."
"Do you really think the government would give us an easy out? You really think we could just tap out of life like that? No way. They tear you apart here, little bit by little bit until you're hardly real and it's just a empty shell." The girl in front of me shakes her head, eyes swelling with tears.
"That's not true, that can't be true." She looks like she's trying to convince herself of her words.
"Follow me." I say spinning and walking in the other direction. I hear her footsteps behind me. We quickly reach one of the small pastel buildings in wonderland. I push open the door, not knocking, the person here is too far gone to care anymore. I crouch beside the small mattress in the floor.
"Hi Blair." I whisper. Blair looks up and her eyes are weeping tears as they always are, "How have you been sweetheart?" She doesn't answer just rocking back and forth, her hands wrapped around her knees. "Things haven't been getting better have they?" I ask softly. This time Blair seems to understand my question. She shakes her head the slightest bit. Her big blue eyes always have a bloodshot, helpless. quality now, long gone are the pure, clean, ocean blue orbs that made Max fall in love with her. "Is happy Blair coming back anytime soon? We all miss her." Blair gives me a tiny shrug, sniffling softly. "Okay well I'll visit you again tomorrow sweetheart." Blair just hides her face again. I stand up brushing off my knees before walking out of the small house.
"Do you believe me now?" I ask incredulously. The girl in front of me nods wordlessly.
"Was that, Blair? Like, innocent, pure, babyface Blair?" I nod and the girl starts to cry clapping her hand to her mouth.
"No, no, no." She mumbles looking back at the building. "This isn't real. This can't be real. That's not Blair, there's no way that's Blair." I just nod letting it sink in for a moment.
"This is wonderland. That's what wonderland will do to you, that's what you f*cking get in wonderland. That's what happens when someone to young, or pure, or innocent, or sweet gets to wonderland. That's what f*cking happens to them." The girl in front of me let's out a strangled sob.
"I want to go back, I changed my mind. I want to go back. I want my walks on the beach, I want my sunsets. Please."
"You can't have them back. You don't get to have them back."
"No, I don't, but, it's..." She sobs.
"Welcome to wonderland, welcome to f*cking wonderland Plastique."

1065 words
I hope you guys liked it! I'm sorry for doing that to Blair. I didn't know what else to do. Please send requests. Kisses, bye!