I want to go home-JanxGigi

Hi guys! So yeah I'm kinda personally offended by the winner of last nights challenge. So I'm putting the two of them together. No TW. Enjoy!

(Jan's POV)
Gigi pulls open the door to her room, letting me in quickly. I try to smile at her.
"Congrats babe, you did good." I mumble, looking up at her. Gigi kisses my forehead gently.
"You're not mad at me?" Gigi asks softly. I scrub the tears from my cheeks trying to look happy.
"Of course not." I say my voice trembling. Gigi sighs gently, brushing the hair from my eyes.
"It's okay to be upset angel, I'm the first to admit that you probably did better." I keep wiping tears from my face, refusing to let myself cry.
"I'm fine! It's all fine! I don't care!" I can feel myself start to break down, I wipe my face with the base of my hands. Gigi pulls me close to her, rubbing my back gently.
"You did so well, there will always be other challenges, you'll get a win don't worry." Gigi coos softly.  I bury my face in her shoulder, my legs buckle but Gigi catches me before I can fall. I hold tight to her as she carries me to her bed. She sets me down, before sitting beside me. I cry desperately into my hands. Gigi plays with my hair, while trying to comfort me. After a few minutes Gigi pulls me into her lap so we're facing each other. "Princess can you tell what's happening? I know there's more going on." I try desperately to put into words everything I've feeling.
"It's....its j-just, y-you h-h-have t-three w-wins and I'm m-meant t-to b-be d-d-doubt w-well and t-this w-w-was m-meant t-t-to b-be m-my c-challenge." I sob out the words, having a complete meltdown, "It's n-not f-f-fair, I h-have to d-do b-b-better, I d-don't e-even d-deserve t-to b-b-be h-here a-anymore." Gigi holds her finger to my lips, cutting off my panicked speech.
"Jan, calm down, you do deserve to be here, Ru wouldn't have cast you if you weren't meant to be here." I'm sobbing into Gigi as she gently rocks me back and forth.
"G-G-Gigi I d-don't k-know w-what t-to d-do. I j-j-just w-wanna g-g-go h-home,  I d-don't e-even c-care a-anymore." Gigi carefully lifts my head from her shoulder looking me in the eyes.
"Don't say that angel, you can't say that. You were saying just the other day that being here is a dream come true." I shake my head, still crying.
"I-It's n-not w-w-worth it, I m-m-miss h-home and I m-miss m-my f-f-friends, I j-just w-want to g-go h-h-home n-now." Gigi lets out a soft sigh and lies me down.
"I'm going to grab your pajamas okay?" Gigi slips out of bed and grabs me a pair of shorts and one of her T-shirt's. I quickly change into them. Gigi slips into bed beside me. I let out a soft whine reaching for Gigi, she pulls me close to her, letting me curl into her chest. "We're going to talk about this in the morning okay?" I shake my head.
"No don' want to." I whimper.
"Princess you just told me that you'd like to abandon the thing you've been saying you want for years. We have to talk about this, but you're tired and I'm tired and we both need sleep." I sigh and nod tearfully, eventually drifting off to sleep in Gigi's arms.

The next morning
When I wake up I see that Gigi's gone. I sit bolt upright looking for her. I'm starting to get nervous when she walks out of the bathroom, her hair damp from a shower. I let out a small sigh of relief as I climb out of bed.
"Are you feeling better this morning angel?" I nod blushing at the memory of my meltdown last night.
"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry about that. It was a stupid thing for me to get so upset over." Gigi walks over and kisses me gently.
"You don't have anything to be sorry for angel, do you think you want to stay in the competition?" I nod quickly.
"Yes! Yes of course! I don't know what I was thinking last night, of course I want to stay here." Gigi brushes a lock of hair behind my ear.
"I'm glad, I didn't want to be here all alone."

803 words
I hope you guys liked it! I know it sucked I'm sorry, for some reason I can't write today. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!