Hold me please-plariel

Hi guys! This is the makeup update for yesterday. TW: panic attack. Enjoy!

(Plastique's POV)
"Can I have a hug?" I mumble, looking towards Ariel.
"Uh...yeah," she wraps her arms around me, "We're supposed to be mad at each other right now love." Ariel mumbles into my ear.
"I know Ari, I'm sorry I'm just so beyond stressed and I just... I can't pretend to fight with you right now."
"Awww," Ariel murmurs, "What's wrong Plastique?" A couple of tears spring up in my eyes.
"J-j-just t-this is a l-l-lot...I j-j-just w-w-want..." Ariel interrupts me.
"Please try to breathe angel. You need to try and breathe." I try and breathe along with Ariel but I just can't.
"I c-c-can't it's n-n-not w-working. A-A-Ari h-help, I c-c-can't b-b-breathe."
"Shhhh," Ariel murmurs, "I've got you, breathe, I've got you." She picks me up and I bury my face in her shoulder.
"I c-c-can't b-breathe....w-why c-can't I b-b-breathe?" Ariel bounces me gently in her arms.
"You'll be okay....I've got you, breathe, you've got this, breathe." I put my head over Ariel's heart and try and breathe at the same time as her. Eventually it starts to work and my breathing slows back down to a normal speed. "Are you feeling better now princess?" Ariel asks still bouncing me in her arms.
"Y-Yeah, y-yeah I a-am." I mumble.
"Are you ready for me to put you down?" She asks slowly. I shake my head quickly.
"N-no, n-no...p-p-please d-d-don't p-put m-me d-down. P-please..." I whimper. Ariel kisses my forehead.
"Don't panic angel, I'll hold you if you want me too."
"Is Plastique okay?" I hear Brooke call from across the room.
"Yeah she's fine." Ariel calls back. "She just got stressed out." After about 10 minutes of Ari holding me I pull on her sleeve.
"Could you put me down?" I ask softly.
"Yeah sure, of course." She responds and she sets me gently on my feet. I stay close to her side when I see everyone looking over at us. I suppose that's to be expected, supposedly me and Ariel are fighting and I was just crying in her arms.
"I....Ari," I whisper, Ariel looks at me and reaches down to wipe away a couple of tears, "E-everyone i-is s-s-staring..."
"I know Aqua. Just ignore them, don't think about them okay?" I nod still staying very close to Ariel.
"Plastique is crying!" I hear Rajah say in a mocking tone.
"Be quiet!" Vanjie responds angrily.
"Ignore Rajah, shes just being a jerk." Ariel says. I look up at her and she kisses me gently. I wrap my arms around Ariel and she hugs me tight pressing her nose into my hair.

500 words
I hope you guys liked it! It's going up sorta late at night, so... sorry. Please send requests. Kisses, bye!