chapter 1

Hello. My name is shizu nanase, I'm not nice to people. I'm a high school student, and I attended magics academy. My only friend is my older brother nara, he's popular but can be very mean. We always look out for each other before anyone else. I open my eyes, hearing my alarm clock ringing. I slammed my hand on the alarm clock making it shut up.  I got out of bed and brushed my hair. I got dressed in my uniform and I put on my rose quartz heart necklace. I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to the kitchen. I stepped on the kitchen to see my brother standing in the kitchen munching on a piece of toast.
Shizu- good morning.
Nara- oh morning, what do you want to eat?
Shizu- nah, I'm not hungry. Are you ready to go?
Nara- yeah, just give me a minute. Our lunches are in the fridge, can you grab mine?
Shizu- sure
I moved past him and grab her lunches out of the fridge. He grabs his backpack and we put on our shoes. We headed to the school and once we got inside the big school I handed him his lunch. I headed up the stairs to my classroom. I stepped into the room, everyone went silent. I rolled my eyes and move to the back of the room, sitting in my normal seat. After a few minutes the bell rang and our teacher entered the classroom.
Mrs. Lee- everyone, we have a new student. Come in mr. Green.
A hot and I mean hot guy entered the classroom. His jawline was so hot, his hair was light brown, and his eyes were blue.
Mrs. Lee- please introduce yourself mister green.
Green- hello everyone, my name is Sebastian green. It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Mrs. Lee- you can sit by the girl sitting in the back corner by the window.
Sebastian- yes ma'am.
Commence to the classroom and sat down next to me. After class had ended Sebastian turn to face me.
Sebastian- hello, shizu right?
Everyone went silent and turn to us. Everyone was waiting to see my reply.
Shizu- who are you to think you can talk to me?
I spoke coldly.
Sebastian- um... what?
He asked, confused.
Shizu- it's simple, really. Don't talk to me or I'll kill you.
Nara walked into the classroom, I looked at my brother.
Nara- are you ready to eat?
Shizu- yeah, let's go nara.
I grabbed my lunch out of my bag and walked out of the classroom to our usual eating spot on the roof. After we ate we spoke.
Nara- who is that guy you were being rude to?
Shizu- some new kid who thinks he can talk to me.
Nara- did you threaten him?
Shizu- hah, of course I did.
I said with a smirk.
Nara- that's my little shi.
He smiled and rubbed my head, messing up my hair.
Shizu- heyyy, you are messing up my hair.
I whined.
Nara- I know.
He teased.
Shizu- well anyway, what do you want to eat for dinner?
Nara- well whatever you feel like cooking. Your food is always good so I don't care.
Shizu- thank you Nara, that was sweet.
Nara- only the truth.
I smiled at him and the bell suddenly rings. I groaned out annoyedly at the Bell.
Shizu- I don't want to go to class.
Nara- too bad, off to class you go.
I hugged him annoyedly.
Shizu- fine.
We stood up and headed our way to our classes. After class was officially over, Sebastian decided that it was a good idea to try and talk to me again.
Sebastian- hey shizu
I scoffed and turned to him.
Shizu- can you not take a hint?
Sebastian- well, I really want us to be good friends.
I stand up instantly at his words, anger rising inside of me. My chair hits the ground and my necklace shines brightly. A purple orb forms in my right hand as I stand there angerily.
Shizu- you really want me to hurt you, don't you?!
His expression turned shocked and he fell backwards out of his chair.
Shizu- I had told you if you ever spoke to me again I was going to kill you!
Nara runs into the room and wraps his arms tight around me so I couldn't use my hands.
Shizu- nara, what are you doing?
Nara- he isnt worth any of your magic.
I let out a soft laugh.
Shizu- you are right.
He let go of me and I walked towards sebastian. He threw his arms up in surrender.
Sebastian- I'm sorry! I promise to leave you alone! Please don't hit me.
I scoffed.
Shizu- I had made a promise, I'm not about to show the school that I am weak.
I knelt down ontop of sebastian and punched him in the face. He whimpered but took the hit like a man. I smiled and punched him a few more times. After I felt satisfied I got off of him.
Shizu- you were right brother, much more satisfying. Now that we are done here, let's go.
Nara followed me out of the room. We went home and I closed the door behind us. I kicked off my shoes and yawned.
Shizu- such a great day.
Nara hummed.
Nara- let's eat.
I let out a soft laugh.
Shizu- alright.
I smiled at Nara it made my way into the kitchen. I made spaghetti for dinner and we settled into the living room to play video games after eating. After an hour, we did our nightly routine and went into the magic proof room to practice our fighting Magic. After we finished I made my way into the bathroom and took a nice long hot shower. I went to my room and got dressed and headed to bed. The next morning, I woke up and did the morning routine. I got dressed, I put on my necklace, ate breakfast, grabbed our lunches, and made our way to school.