Chapter Fifty Nine

"Is he okay? Is daddy going to be okay?" June asked, accompanying her mother in the living room. Wearing her yellow silky PJs when she sat down on a chair beside her mother who immediately played with her head and pulled her in her embrace.

" Daddy's going to be okay sweetie" she reassured, kissing her small forehead. Jungkook had been staying at his office for two days straight. They haven't seen him leave the room, Shang would bring him the food he needed. If she did enter to retrieve the empty utensils she would just see Jungkook in his seat, staring in the mid-air. He was deep in his thoughts that he wouldn't notice that Shang enters the room.

"But he's not okay Mommy...he's, he's not leaving in his office.....is he okay? Like okay okay?" June wants a very clear answer to her question. She tied her legs on Shang's long once.

".....he just needs some time alone to sort out some problems" Shang smiled reassuringly to her daughter. June still wants the real answers but she knew her mom won't tell her. She's just eight years old but her mind works like an adult, she just decided to ignore the white lies because she understands that she wasn't at the right age to know such problems yet she knows that the problems are very bad.

" C-can I go inside Mommy? I know Daddy needs time alone but it's always great to have a company....." She requested, placing her head on her mom's chest, hearing it beat so fascinatingly. " We can go inside together Mommy! so we'll company daddy inside!" She shot her head upwards, greeting her mother with her smile. A smile that wants something. She was unsure whether to agree and walk inside Jungkook's office.

" I'm not sure bab-"

"Please, Mommy! Pretty please!" The little girl begged as she hugs tightly on her mother, hoping that a tight hug would agree to her wish.

" Alright....but we have to leave for ten minutes okay?" Hearing June saying a yes and a victory dance, they remove themselves from the sofa and went to Jungkook's office.

When they arrived, Shang knocked on the door, waiting for permission to enter. Not hearing anything, she just blankly opened the door revealing Jungkook's office that was still in place, no objects or books were moved, just the same office she saw.

There sat Jungkook on his spot for three days already, still in his world. Not moving any inch, just glued to the seat and stare at the mid-air. But not too long before June immediately ran towards her father and hugged her, making Jungkook startled.

"Daddy I missed you so so much~" she cooed, finding herself climbing on her father's lap and hugging his neck. Jungkook looked at Shang for a moment and to June who he hugged bag.

" What are you saying? I've been here just an hour ago" he said confused as he kissed June's forehead and broke the hug to look at his daughter's face.

" You've been here for three days straight Jungkook" Shang let those words out with upset and anger. Not knowing why she let those words come out in such emotions. She didn't mean to sound angry or upset. She understands Jungkook's situation.

"Three days?" He was very confused. Did he blank out for three days? But it felt like just an hour ago.

"You're not leaving your office, Daddy....are you okay now?" June asked, studying her father's face intensely.

" Daddy's not okay baby....just for now," he told the truth, smiling at his daughter. Shang only smiled at the two as she walked to where Jungkook and June were and hugged Jungkook in the back by his neck. June then hugged her father making Jungkook sigh at ease. This is what he needs.

"Are you okay now Daddy? Mommy and I gave our hugs" June grinned as she saw Jungkook nod. " Would you like to talk your problems out? Because it helps the heart!"

" I'm fine now sweetie... Me and Mommy are going to talk about it since it's very very big so it must be for adults only" he saw the sudden sadness and annoyance on her daughter's face but she immediately smile not wanting to show it to her father. Not wanting to worry his father even more.

"Okay, Daddy....but promise me you will never lock yourself again okay?" She smiled. Waiting for Jungkook's response while she manages to stand on his feet on the carpet floor with her father's help.

"I will baby... I promise" he raised his pinky as June did the same. Performing the pink promise.

"I'll go now Daddy...so you'll talk about the big problem with Mommy" She sprinted to the door. As she open it, she took a glance at her parents and cutely wave towards them while exiting the room.

Both of them were greeted with great silence as the click of the door sounded earlier. None of them speak or even look at each other.

This made Shang worried. Worried that this problem of his with the sudden loss of his father was affecting a big part of him. She knows the bad relationship he had with his parents, and it's also a big part that both his biological parents left him. Although she's slightly unsure that the loss of his father did affect such a big space in his heart. Whether he likes it or not, the man was still his father.

" If you are not ready you can tell me next time. Or if you're comfortable with the boys you can talk to them.....June is right, it can lose some weight in your heart" Shang spoke, running her fingers on Jungkook's hair, hearing him sigh softly.

" Can the boys help me with my boner?"

~•~

I do not write smut lmao

They have smexy time ~

And sorry for the long wait. Had a lot of events happening in my life right now. That includes exams, family problems, and my self problems.

I'm allergic to air. Not specifically air, but if I got sweaty during cold days my body would feel hot and the allergy would start, also if I got suddenly cold on a hot day. My skin is freaking sensitive and I hate it😂😭 like really really hate it. I also got depressed.

But don't worry about me!
Hope y'all enjoy this book!!!

Omfg I didn't notice that we've reached 900 Hanss!!!!!!
We are spreading!!!!! Raise that Hans's flag😂!! Thank you thank you thank so so so much for the support guys! Believe me when I say y'all are the only reason why I enjoy life💞
Wish you many many blessings this 2020! I love y'all so much💞