Chapter Twenty Two

"Mommy this place is a castle!" The little girl replied amused at the profound fairytale-like place that June thought only exist in books.

They're in one of Jungkook's rooms consists of all the requirements of an expensive hotel room. Except that, this room looks more lively and welcoming. Unlike those hotel-rented rooms where you feel tense because there are higher possibilities that there are going to be devices that can record your private life.

Earlier after the conversation with Jungkook, he left Shang who had a moment to recollect her thoughts. She calmed her pumping nerves down and thought of a situation where she can properly explain everything to June. First, she will tell June that Jungkook is her father and state that they cannot, under any circumstances, live in this place. If Jungkook wants to be a part of June's life then he needs to do it without ruining their lifestyle. When she thinks that she has something good planned out she went to search for June and check if she's okay.

Jungkook's doctor informed her about June's condition and prescribe medicine for free under Jungkook's orders. He taught Shang when to use the medicine and instructed her on what to feed June. He also offered to help Shang whenever they need to go to a hospital.

After that, she stayed with a sleeping June. Dazed at the thought of what happened today. She didn't even know what time it is.

Now that June is awake and capable of drinking her medicines, Shang has to know what the time is.

" Yeah..." She honestly replied, smiling towards the little girl who couldn't stop gasping and cheering when she saw the chandelier up in the high ceiling and a few of the fanciest pieces of furniture she have ever seen.

" I feel like I'm a real Princess now Mommy!" She was awed at the potential, standing up on the soft covers, twirling her small body around, imagining that there was a gown that twirls with her body movements. The smile her mother had dropped down hearing the excitement in June's voice.

She felt worthless and underrated from June; as if she did not give enough wants and happiness to her daughter to see her so excited like this. The sadness kicked in as she asked herself if she did enough. She's happy in this place...... You could have brought her here or maybe gotten a proper job so that you can have a mansion good enough for June to feel like a princess.

A voice whispered in her mind making her look down at her arms. The pale, reddish hands have done little of a success for June's life. Gosh, she felt so low when the thought of not being enough for June kicks in her mind.

Yeah..... Who wants a small apartment anyways? And soon the electricity will vanish since her monthly payment wasn't enough to cover all of their expenses. So she hadn't paid the bills yet, but good thing she had enrolled June in a school in Korea and she needs to work hard to buy some tickets. The monthly payment on that school is smaller compared to the school here in Japan and Shang's sure that she can earn much more money in Korea than in Japan.

But either way, the little girl noticed and seems to know what was circling her mom's head. So she crawled her way to her mom and wrap her small hands around her waist, taking her mother a little.

"Do not worry Mommy...our house is still beautiful, small is perfect like me! And big is easy to lost in, besides mommy, our house is way more enjoyable!" She comforted by telling the truth. She did cherish the small apartment because it was where she spent her whole life. That house is where she did her first walk, talk, bike practice, and wound. There are much more memories in that place despite the small space.

Yeah, it did —it did melt her mom's heart, how cute baby she was acting. A tear escaped from her left eye as she immediately wiped it and hug the small figure tightly in her embrace.

"I know baby" She kissed her forehead, and both flinched for a moment when they heard the sudden crack from the door. Entering, Jungkook held two large heavy trays that sooner or later will fall based on the fact Jungkook carried them in both of his arms, balancing them with his hand and kicking the door close. A smile greeted both of them as soon as Jungkook started to walk towards the bed.

"Good morning princesses!" He greeted. Shang—who by instinct stands up hurriedly so that she could help the tray that seems to be slipping from the man's hand.

"you could've just sent one of your maids..." She murmur but good enough for Jungkook to hear, both of them placed the tray on the bed.

''I wanted to do it..... And I cooked it by myself by the way! It's your favorite breakfast- well I hope it's still your favorite " he sightly laughed.

"Yaaay!! Morning sa-daddy!! " June tried to pronounce the word and gave Jungkook a hug which he did and swung her around hearing her light giggles. Each tray consists of a bowl of cereal, a glass of lemon juice, pancakes, a muffin, two scrambled eggs, and a small amount of rice. It's hard to admit but this was her favorite breakfast- although she haven't eaten it in years of how busy she was. Though it all seems so easy to make, the difference in this breakfast is that it was prepared by Jungkook. That was the reason why this was her favorite meal.

"Here's your breakfast for today" He kissed June's cheek making her again giggle a million times this morning, and was about to approach Shang and hug her due to memory but he immediately noticed that it wasn't a good idea from the way she backed away like an extra in a movie.

 Okay, she's not comfortable yet, Jungkook said to himself. Bringing his smile back and so was hers as they began to act like everything is normal between them in front of June. Jungkook guided them to the table that the room contained. It was located near the Victorian framed window which consist of four chairs in total.

"Your Highness you need to sit down" he fancily said making June laugh and nodded. With full control of his manpower, he grabbed Shang's hand and pulled her. He had to admit, he felt his veins electrically flushed in every pathway of his body when his skin touched her skin and he was pretty sure Shang felt how hot his palms were by the way she flinch, but he pulled her to a chair and as a gentle man awaited for her to seat down. He told the girls to seat still as he went to the bed where he left the tray and once again carried each of it in his arms.

"You can eat-"

"Before we eat we pray first" June pointed it while signaling Jungkook to do the same which he did wiry a smile and looked at the mother who was doing the same as June. He bowed his head but he left his eyes open to gaze at the ladies who have their eyes close

F*ck I made a mistake!

"Dear God...we thank you for this food and happiness you give us... Amen" followed by clapping her hands and began to eat the food. Jungkook smiled at the cuteness June unknowingly shows by munching everything in her mouth.

But still, he felt disappointed knowing he made a mistake, and it seems like Shang knows what he was thinking.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you more about her" she assured noticing the slight disappointment in the man's eyes.

"And you have to tell me more about what you do every day too" he pointed like a kid making her roll her eyes but still his heart beats rapidly." Aren't you gonna eat?" Shang tried to avoid the beating of her heart per second.

"Don't worry I already ate you"

JK

"I did already so don't mind me"

_____________________________