Chapter Twenty

─────────────────────

June gasp almost immediately after jolting upwards on the large king size bed with wide eyes and a pare of new unicorn pajamas, her shoulder length hair sprawled all over the place.

 The man in the table watching over her stood up at her sudden noise. He's on alert mode.

"MOMMY I HAVE THE DREAM!" June didn't receive any response and haven't noticed the man earing his sweatpants and a black t-shirt to match the gray of his pants. She was preoccupied with the thoughts pertaining her dream. Forgetting your dream is always inevitable when you wake up

"Are you okay?" Jungkook the name of the man asked climbing up to the large sandy colored covered bed. His eyes flashes with worried, analyzing June's face to see if she's red from the cold. The little girl widen her eyes after seeing the very familiar man infront of her.

"Sad Man!" She cheered, clapping her arms and began to be so energetic as if the fever never even happened. The said man sigh in relief knowing she was okay and relaxed beside the him. "Why you here? And where's mommy?and where am i" The girl asked in confusion, looking around at the marbled walls and polished wooden floor room with fancy furniture with a dust of modern.

"Your mommy's safe, she's sleeping on my bed" he reassured, grabbing the blankets so that he could join June inside of it.

"Whaaa? Am confuse"  she trailed still laying back to the bed beside her father which she knows nothing about except that she was her mommy's daddy and he's sad man.

"You were sick earlier, so your mommy called for my help" more like he barge in on their home and coincidentally saw them in such state. He soon ask for permission to Jun if he could cuddle her which the girl confirmed. Though she still doesn't have any sense and awareness of her surroundings since she's still 4 years old. She agreed because she sense ni negative aura from the man, in truth she's comfortable. She nodded in understanding at the man's words and sprawled her little arms around Jungkook's neck. 

Jungkook's heart felt like exploding into bundles of flowers. He felt happy to have his daughter in his arms in a guest room he had which he was gonna make it as June's room.  He even planned to change the whole room into pink marble floor but with my it be dangerous ? Will she break her bones at the hard floor? How about placing some comfort pads on the floor? That one with flowers on it. He continued to plan every detail on his mind as he admired the feature of his long lost daughter.

It was like looking on a mirror that showed your past self.  He saw his self on he. She was exactly the same as him.  But only she's a she and she has quite the eyes of the love of his life, her mother. If you were to look at Jungkook's photo album you will see how similar their features are

"I don't have mommy to share my dream, so I share it to you okay?" She said while looking on Jungkook's doe eyes seriously. The said man nodded and waited for her to continue which she did not long after.

"I was in this room, am sleeping very good but then I see mommy talking to sad man" She said, pointing towards the adult cheerfully. "I dream you Sad Man!" excited, she clapping her hands. Pleased at the very thought that she dreamed about her father.  Jungkook couldn't help but to smile, squinting his nose which the girl followed, now they looked like a twins. " I woke up and you is now the king! And mommy was happy and you kiss mommy!" Again she clapped .

"Then what?" Jungkook was enjoying the dream his daughter ha , playing with her black soft hair while hugging her . He felt at home.

"It was sad......we live happy but the Knight  didn't he was sad and did not protect the queen... Why's the knight not happy sad man?" She slightly pout at the thought of the knight not happy in her dreams, and we all know who it was.

"Maybe because the can no longer protect the queen since the king would do for th" Jungkook thought for a second, totaly unaware of who the knight would be. Still the girl was pouting "You can call me daddy" Jungkook added.

"But your Mommy's daddy not min" she corrected what was right in her mind with a finger pointed to the door, imagining she was pointing to her mother.

"I'm mommy's daddy on the lock door only, but I'm her honey on the open" Jungkook slightly smiled at what he said . But he was also scolding at the fact he just said it to her four year old child who knows nothing about the dark things couple do. With a nod June laid flat on the soft bed.

"But why is mommy not here? She must be here so that we are a complete family" she asked, pointing on the other side of the bed. Jungkook looked at where she was pointing and he understands.

"Let me check your temperature first" He carefully placed the back of his palms on June's neck and forehead, the fever must have gone quickly considering that she's normally warm. Nodding while smiling, June took the clue and cheered.  Following where Jungkook walked.

"You have a castle Sa- daddy!" June corrected while studying the modern designed hallway. There was large frames of some people the girl didn't new, but there was this very large one attached to the white walls with some large flower vase and beautiful fresh flowers, it was a woman. It looked like Shang but in kind of summery, happy manner. The dark circles on Shang's eyes that June are very familiar of wasn't on the picture, her mother wore a bright large smile as she was holding some ice cream on her hand.  It was beautiful.  But June's mouth pouted, her father noticed it and asked her.

"If I has not stress mommy, she would look this!" She sigh pointing to the large picture on the wall.  It was indeed Shang when she was younger, Jungkook felt the need to hug his daughter which she did.

"Don't worry, you won't stress mommy no more because"

"You'll be living here"

─────────────────────