Chapter Eighteen

How are you?!

I'm said to say that school had been attacking me for no reason , and that paper and ass-ainments are filling me my damn desk . So I'm gonna update a long ass chapter for being inactive. And omfg we have reached 300 hansss!!!!!!! Thank you so damn much!!!

─────────────────────

"We can't provide a room as of the moment miss. You have to handle documents first before you can admit your kid" the doctor said strictly holding his head board towering the angry Shang who couldn't believe the b*llsh*t this man spat. 

"What kind of hospital is that!" She shouted loud enough for people in the emergency could hear. There are were side glances in their direction. Some snicker and others just continued their buisness.

"That's our rule, so please leave if you don't want a guard to leash you like a dog out of the hospital" the doctor was in brief madness also,  annoyed to this female bicker and the schedules he have to take in his nightshift. No doubt he's tired and pent up, he somehow lashed out his frustration to Shang without his knowing. "Now excuse me I have a surgery to perform" then that's that.

After the useless conversation he just left an enrage Shang. With her daughter on her arms shivering in the cold sir conditioner, Shang couldn't help but to frown and let out a frustrated groan.

Where to know?

She asked herself mentally . Her mind was in the point of collapsing and splitting apart. She began to question her responsibility.

Sighing in frustration, she tapped June's back carefully. Good thing she's a heavy sleeper, or else she would have ask why her mom was screaming like a goat.

There's a hospital two hours away from here, she can take that. It'll take her for hours to travel because there's no vehicles around as of the moment. She can't ask the ambulance to drive them off because for sure she's just going to receive a decline.

Come on Shang your a mother, you can do this, do this for June. She encourage herself.
June is still in her deep slumber so that gives her some time to think before she would cry again. What's there to even think?

"Just walk" she murmur, walking to the exit of the hospital with gazes following her very move and structure. Some judge her and some pity her. If only this hospital is running fairly them things would have ended better. She wouldn't have blame herself from the failure she received. Failure of being a mother. A Single Mother perhaps. 

She was about to exit the doors when a hand pulled her to stop. Knowing very well who it was she hope that the man is still open for request. Because she badly needs the drive right now.

"Uhm... I have a personal hospital you could...uhm come? Don't worry about the bills or anything, everything is already prepared for her... " Jungkook whispered good enough for her to hear and pointed to the girl he knew. He smiled warningly towards the female, as if nothing had happened from the past. His expression was soft and caring with the hint of worry and confusion.

It was hard escaping from the admirers down the hallway but he had manage to shake them and find Shang, now a crowd of people circled the scene in the entrance. Some took pictures while some try to ask questions and begging to gossip.

Without hearing the female's reply, Jungkook pulled her out of the hospital leaving a deadly glare from the paparazzi that was starting to form I they stayed there any longer.

She has no choice also, letting the man drag her to the car and drove to who knows where. Maybe to his personal hospital? Talk about money.

The car ride again is dead quiet. No one utter any word just like the drive earlier. She was nervous to the core when Jungkook's features was dead serious and annoyed at the hospital's poor management. He plans to diminish that rusty building.