Trailer

─────────────────────

"Look if your just gonna be a whiny girlfriend let's just end this. can't handle your constant meddling anymore " Jungkook scoffed throwing a chair on the wall from the boiling anger gushing in his blood. His lover could only sob in fear, thinking how Jungkook became such a monster.

"B-but I just needed to tell you th-"

"Can you please shut the fu*ck up! I told you I hate it when you get so nosy. I didn't told you to fly all the way here! You could just send me a message or call! Or even better wait till I come home "He roared in anger pushing everything off on the table making her shriek in place. This wasn't the man she love, this wasn't the man she promised to be with. This is not Jungkook.

"What's wrong with me visiting you? " She whispered, she wasn't sobbing or hiccuping, just tearing up uncontrollably. Tears glowing freely in her cheeks but the dim lights prevented Jungkook from noticing it.

"Because I'm busy with the company! And I've been stressing out and now I have to stress over you!" Jungkook shouted pointing towards the shaking female. There was no sadness, guilt or love in his eyes. It was all anger and stress.

"I-im sorry-" before she could finish her sentence Jungkook pulled her harshly out of the room, scraping his promise ring in her skin due to the strength he let out from his grip on her arm. She could only quietly hiss in pain, fearing to anger him more by her voice.

"I don't want you in my sight" Jungkook said closing the door shut infront of her face. She was too shock to do anything.

"But..... Jungkook I'm pregnant"

It was all too late, Jungkook wasn't near on the door. No one heard her confession and cries. The girl couldn't do anything, to just face the world alone. All alone.

─────────────────────

Welcome to Single Mommy☄️

I'll unpublished this book for a moment and continue to edit the chapters. I need to fix a lot of errors. I'll do a dialy update in this one.

Edited: March 24, 2023 - ××××××