Chapter Thirty Nine

3 Years later~

"Honey!" Shang screamed. Stirring the dinner she made for his hungry husband. She could hear him scream a yes, locating where his voice was, she was sure he was already inside the kitchen.

His large hands grabbed her waist. Pulling her closer to his body feeling her back and that ass.

"I miss you" he blurted out, hiding his face on her cold neck. She giggled for a moment, feeling the ticklish sensation of his thick lips kissing her neck.

"Long day at work?" She teased making her husband stop kissing her skin and immediately looked up.

"Where's my I miss my honey too?" He pointed earning a chuckle from his wife that closed the tank. Already finished cooking she removed her apron.

"I miss my honey too" turned back kissing his lips along the way. The man sighs in ease kissing her back and ending it with a peck on her cheeks.

"Now let's stop before things get bad and good" he winked goofily at the girl that went quiet for a moment. He hugged her, realizing her mood and knowing damn well what she was thinking.

"It's not your fault baby... we can be happy and complete without a child" he reassured. Hugging her small frame in a comforting manner. 

"It's the least I could do as a wife Jin... I must give us a baby and I'm failing that duty" she sadly said. Removing Jin's arms away from her hips and started to plate the dinner she cooked. Jin looked at her for a moment, then made her stop doing what she was doing by locking his hand on her arm.

"You are not failing any duty Shang... you make me happy and feed me with love... that's all I needed. Just you staying by my side..." He reassured. There's this overwhelming feeling in his guts that wanted him to blurt the truth out. But he held it in knowing his plan would be destroyed.

"I love you..." Shang smiled warmingly and hugged him.

"I love you too Kim Shang... I do"

He knows it's hard to keep a secret, after all, there's no secret that's kept hidden. But the amount of happiness and love he had doing this lie is making him want more. He knows lying is bad, but the treasure he received from the lie is worth millions.

Leaving his empire in Korea is worth nothing compared to the life he has now. A proper job, a normal one. A wife to go home after his work, a wife that tended her tiredness a wife that gave him love. It's all he could ever dream of.

But June's haunting him. He was guilty to the core realizing June is out of his reach. The poor girl was alone with that man! He needs to find the chance, a chance to steal June away from Jungkook's arms.

The news about that billionaire gone rapidly trended. Seokjin was shocked to hear about the interview with Jungkook.

He did it. He told everyone, using every people about his relationship with Shang. Not only that, but he also reported that whoever finds Shang shall have his company in Tokyo Japan. It's a dream come true for a person that could set foot on the J.JK Enterprise. While ever finds Shang would own millions a day. It's a win to dream, sadly non have reported. He became so desperate that he even offer to give all his company.

Kim's Enterprise on the other side was indeed taken over by Taehyung. Seokjin was disappointed that the main company wasn't handled by Namjoon but by Taehyung. But he thank god that when Taehyung took over the company, he hadn't done any ridiculous thing that could ruin Kim's image. Well except for the marriage he declared that causes many suicide from his admirers. All in all, Seokjin is in debt to the man.

Seokjin is laying low. He bought a small and secretive island in Europe where no one could reach them. Again this was out of Shang's knowledge that the island is his own. A boat would randomly appear on the grounds delivering weekly for their needs.

They were married. Legally. To papers. Again it was all Jin wanted. He hoped that he could keep it that way.

God he would die to just stay this way.

~√~

"Any news from Mommy?" The eight-year-old girl quietly asked as she entered her father's office. Her father sighs, shutting his laptop and soon stands up to hug her daughter.

"No baby.....but soon there will be" he comforted, kissing her forehead and standing up.

June grew beautiful. She had Jungkook's features but has Shang's personality which Jungkook missed so much. After the incident June can no longer stop crying every night wanting to hug her mother, wanting to at least tell her how much her daughter loves her. One last time.

They trashed the thought of Shang's death. They won't believe those words and they will never. Jungkook has this hope, that Shang isn't dead.

The news he made brought chaos to the media. Some people and entertainment demand an interview by famous men. Wanting to know what Shang's connection is between them and Seokjin.

Love triangle?

Some people thought and asked. They made some theories and fake news about them. Jungkook was annoyed too. He still kept his promise of protecting June and making sure that her picture wasn't in the news. He started to homeschool her. Although he wanted to give her the experience Shang wanted to give to their daughter, still the negative outcomes of his decision started to crawl into his head.

He became protective of her daughter. But he made sure that June grew into a woman she is like her mother.

All he needs to do now is to wait and let his men find his world. Find Shang, so that he could confess everything. Make her his once again.

~•~

I have officially decided to make a story about Seokjin's side. After this book is finished, I will update you about the Seokjin storyline.
Give me some ideas about to title doe. Our worldwide handsome is gonna have an ending!! Of course, there would be a new plot about Shang's life with Jin.

And my crush hates K-pop so I'm an uncrush him lol.

Anyways I love y'all and thanks for supporting me!!!!