Prologue

©Copy Right By @Mend_Han
All Rights Reserve

─────────────────────

"Mommy! My poop won't come out! " The told mommy heard the whine from the bathroom, chuckling while playfully rolling her eyes unknowingly, she walked towards the bathroom with a heart printed apron tied on her body and a pink towel on her arm.

Her black glimmering hair was tied up into a  neat bun, as if she tidied herself up in the morning, which knowing her, she does. Her face emmits tiredness and a mix of joy with her smirking pink lips and a slightly visible dark bags, she wore a knee length short and a white T-shirt with a white slip in comfy flip flops. As soon as she entered her eyes beamed in cuteness looking at her daughter trying to use the toilet with her pink chair to support her height.

"Hurry mommy! It's getting painful! " She again whined raising her hands to hold her mother. She smiled and kneeled down to the height of the toilet while holding her hand.

"Mmmm" She mumbled, no one  know if it's the way to comfort her or to help her poop but both are working, her poop slides to the cubicle in one hum creating a small plashing sound. The little girl sigh in relief focusing in her mother's humming. The mother discover this trick from a friend in the day care, that friend said it works perfectly well whenever a child has a hard time doing a dump.

The little girl was wearing pajamas both flower printed, her jet black hair like her mother was slightly tangled and her thin lips slightly parted as another poop came out.

"Did you ate the ice cream last night? " Her mom raised her left brow looking at the pinkish faced daughter of hers that was trying to push the waste in her stomach.

"But it looked good mommy! And uncle Jinnie said it's okay " she sheepishly smiled causing her mom sigh in defeat, how can she resist that cute bunny smile of hers?

After she was done pooping, her mother immediately cleaned her butt and they both took a shower. The bathroom is filled with giggles and splashes, stories being told and experiences being shared.

Shang, the name of the mother has a tough past. Being a single mother wasn't in her plan when she graduated. Her plan was actually quite simple, finish school, have a job, and have a caring husband and probably a child and live happily. But things turned down and she just had to accept it.

Here she was, twenty-three years of living had a child when she was nineteen, she's lucky she finished school early than usual and had a job as a waitress during the night. She was blessed to have a great and perfect daughter she named June. Yes it's a month but that's not the reason why she named her as June, it was because June was the month she and the man she loved met, the month where June said her very first word  and the day she and the person he once love split up.

June the month is full of happiness and love and also sadness. But she admitted she had already moved on from the past, and focus on her four year old daughter and the years ahead of them.

June is the perfect daughter anyone could ask for. She's like the smaller version of Shang but more naive and a cute one. She's kind of a happy-go-lucky type of girl and she almost have every positive traits. She isn't like the kids these days, June isn't as whiny as every little girl. She wants to persuade someone else's dream before hers, she won't cry if she doesn't get what she wants, she was spoiled but in a right way. She has her father's features the most, from the shape of her eyes, to the tip of her nose and at the lips and so did the bunny smile printed in her face. It was hard to move on from the past knowing you have a daughter from someone and she would constantly remind you of her father. But she manage things, and was now happy with the help of Seokjin, the one who she met when she first attended the check up on the hospital when she was carrying June.

Ever since that day, she never looked for June's father and flew all the way to Japan because it's the place where you can have a little amount of cash than Korea but also because she doesn't want to see him.

She felt bad for keeping June a secret from him, but what can she do? She was about to explain but that dumbass of a man burst out. Well Shang knew sooner or later that June has the right to know about it. Because June, being a understanding girl, she never questioned about who her father was.

" I cooked your favorite pancake with blue berries and extra syrup! " She screamed not so loud but still her daughter from their room who is busy tidying up her beautiful pink dress heard. She immediately squealed and ran towards where the kitchen was and sat on the stool waiting for the breakfast she's been falling in love with.

Shang owned a small apartment with one bedroom, one bathroom and a kitchen who was also a living room. Her cash can pay the bills, water and the apartment every month.

"Your the best mommy!! " She gave her mother two thumbs up whilst admiring the beautiful and well designed pancakes her mother cooked. They both did a little prayer of the day, thanking God to give them this blessing and giving them a beautiful morning.

While June was busy savoring the taste of the pancake her mom who was making her milk and placed it on her side saw the new articles the news paper had. She slightly smiled but sadly her heart aches. With large white letter printed in the paper-said CEO Jeon Jungkook rumoured to be on Japan. There was a large picture of a man on a suit walking with people on the background. She slightly clench her eyes and placed the news paper on the drawer while joining her daughter to her breakfast.

She knew that this day would come, The day of Jungkook knowing he has a daughter will come. She hoped it isn't sooner, and probably won't until she die, but there are no secrets kept untold. What ever the future is she hope she could overcome it and be strong for her daughter.

─────────────────────