Chapter Forty Eight

"You may now kiss the bride" They could not believe it, as if what happened this morning was just a figment of their imagination. There stood Hani, in a large and expensive-looking gown with a very long white cape that was attached to the upper back of the gown.

The church was filled will thousands of people. Even the own building couldn't manage the number of people that could fit inside so that's why Taehyung the man himself decided to broadcast their wedding live for the unfortunate to see. Most of his guests were his business partners. But it wasn't the number of guests they were surprised about, it was the fact that Hani was perfectly fine on the altar, exchanging vows with the devil. There was no wound, no shot no bruises in her body, even if her dress was strapless, the shot Yoongi remembered she had in her left shoulder was no longer there.  As if she was never been shot before.

Bullsh*t he thought as he heard Taehyung's vows to the female. What utter lies had escaped in the mouth. Saying how he had loved Hani dearly in the past and was planning on proposing to Hani. F*cking sh*ts! Even if Yoongi did not know what Hani had with Taehyung in the past, he couldn't stop judging every word Taehyung had let out.

He was relieved that Hani's safe but knowing Taehyung, he must have done something to the woman.  The priest asked Taehyung the question every wedding had and he didn't hesitate in saying I do.

Now it was Hani's turn. Yoongi hoped that Hani would spare a glance in their direction, in which there they were seated on a chair. Only the person who owned and received an invitation is allowed inside the church and the rest was just outside, watching in the large monitor.

But sadly Hani didn't, not that she knows where they were seated in the flood of people, it would have been better if Hani had at least hesitated. Murmuring the I do without also hesitating. Cheers erupted in the church as the priest declared both newlywed to kiss each other. He gave every inch of his strength to look away.

It hurt him

~•~

" I'm scared..." Shang murmured, playing with her cold pale arms, letting out a troubled sigh she let all her worries sink into the car's comforter. Wearing a sky blue dress with sunflowers printed on the fabric, her hair tied into a neat bun. Beside her was Jungkook who gave her a reassuring smile. He was wearing his casual suit since he had a meeting after this, and his heart was neatly folded to the side.

" That's what I feel when I knew that I was a father...." Jungkook spoke, trying to comfort that female. It had been four days since Shang appeared. During those days, she and Junkook talked about what was up and what had happened during Shang's disappearance.

She wasn't lying. She was scared. Not to see June but to see how June would react. What if she hates her? What if she forgets about her? Shang was gone for almost three years, June must have thought she left her for some stupid reason. June would think that Shang doesn't love her. Negative thoughts trashed her brain as second passes feels like a tic of a time bomb.

" Don't worry Shang...everything will be okay, June would be happy to see you and after that, we could live as complete. She doesn't hate you...trust me" Jungkook unknowingly kissed Shang's forehead out of control. They didn't realize what Jungkook did at first but when it suddenly hit both of them, they look away from each other.

" Mr. Hough, can you stop at a near mall?" Jungkook broke the silence, calling the driver's family name, earning a nod from the driver as he turned the car in a different direction. The girl look at him with a confused look, probably confused as to why would Jungkook go to the mall at this very moment.

"Let's buy a little something for June...and for you"

~•~

" You would be surprised how June's height increased. She could almost reach Jimin" Shang and Jungkook laugh at the same moment when Jungkook told a little false rumor. June's eight so she's probably on Shang's shoulders if she's compared to her mother, June's height gene was from Jungkook. Well, Jungkook is indeed tall, if Shang would stand beside him, the girl's height would be on Jungkook's shoulders. "oh, and the time when June had her first crush... I was very mad at that time since I didn't picture our angel having a liking for someone at the age of seven years old. I'm sorry to tell you this but I homeschooled June in her 4 to 6 grade...it's just that I'm scared to lose her, she later told me that she preferred to go to a proper school to meet and communicate with kids her age so I decided to transfer her into a private school."

Hearing Jungkook's story about her time with June made Shang happy. She wasn't mad, or jealous about it, she was really happy to know that June and Jungkook are comfortable with each other.

" Who's the lucky boy that our daughter took an interest in?" Yes, Shang meant what she said, and Jungkook know it. How they now both called June theirs.

"Well... It's Kim Hyun, just a boy who's one year older than June... He's a nice kid, met him twice and he kind of reminds me of Yoongi...you know being a loner..." Jungkook chuckled, you tightly wrapping his hands that were holding the bags he bought for June and Shang's needs. He told Shang that she could choose anything she wanted, how many or how much the stuff cost, she could choose everything. But Shang decline his proposal, instead, all she bought was the ingredients of June's favorite cake. The one she always requests if Shang's at work. The fancy chocolate cake. So Jungkook took the choice of buying things for her. Even if Shang strongly disagrees, the man still manages to buy things for her.

"She's growing very well then..." A warm smile made its way to Shang's lips, both are walking their way to the parking lot where the car was parked.

We can't deny the fact that they have took such attention to the people who are minding their own business at the mall. Who wouldn't since the famous billionaire was shopping, unarmed, with no protection, and just with a girl? With a woman, they thought was dead. Oh, the news?

The news about the explosion of the large mansion in Korea? Well, it was the number one hit on the internet. Indeed they know who died, who's inside, and who's alive. Who wouldn't know? That Kim Seokjin and Lee Shang were the two people who died in such an incident.

Not to mention that June was exposed. Her face leaked on the internet but good thing Jungkook made sure that it won't reach worldwide. The pictures of June were only shown and known by Korea and Japan. Jungkook's workers made sure that the reveal of June's face would come at the rightest time.

They were happily talking about how June was and how they cope with their absences.

But like a guilty, madness bullet shot in Shang's eyes, there he saw.

Kim Seokjin

~•~

Hai guys!!! 27 is the best!!!! This book had reached 300k plus!!!! Eohohogogohgogogogogogogoggogoogh

I'm very very very happy, and as a cherry on top of my happiness, I've won first place in story retelling!!!!! And 3rd plAce in poem writing!!!! Imggsskxmsk I'm proud of myself!!!! And for y'all guys too!!!