Chapter Forty Three

"Keep your hands on yourself, do not make any stupid move, go to the boutique at exactly 9, and never glue your eyes on women" Taehyung instructed as if Hani is a child that gets easily lost in public spaces. Shining his shoes with a towel whilst looking through the mirror where he can see Hani's reflection wearing a hoodie, black pants, and a surgical mask. It was to avoid rumors and issues given the fact that she's the wife of a very famous man. He received no response from her but he's aware that his wife heard it crystal clear.  "My men are watching you...don't try to escape"

With that Hani left the room without even so much of a glance.

It was a very idiotic move forTaehyung to let Hani go in the open knowing her capabilities, if it weren't for his blackmail and the men he sent to watch her over, he wouldn't have sent her out. Hani knows what she's dealing with.

Everything was in the plan. Meet Hani at the restaurant she specifically choose due to its rates, there she could easily lose Taehyung's men from the ocean of people.  Let's say they lost them then she would bring Shang to Jungkook and she'll be back on the headquarters. All she had to do was to go there and hope her plan would be successful.

She traveled to the restaurant with the help of Taehyung's driver and the mental preparedness she conducted.

~•~

"Kill any girl or any person she would take interest with..... I want the body to be burned" Taehyung instructed his men as he watched Hani by the window who was walking out of his mansion and entering his car. His men behind him looked down on their heels, noting everything that escaped Taehyung's lips.

" What if she plans to escape boss?" Someone asked making him scoff. Traveling his gaze to the car he was now moving out of his grounds.

"Shoot one of them...as long as it's not critical1'"

~•~

Arriving at the busy restaurant she smiled to herself. Despite the number of people walking past her in the street, Hani could still see Shang with just a wink.

There standing in her full glory was Shang. Wearing a simple white dress and some flats she still looked beautiful. As if the background was dark and the only source of light was on her spot. Dramatic music was about to play but then she remembered she has to finish something. Shaking her head, the gay instinct started to kick in and she breath out heavily. Walking to the ocean of people, she squeeze herself, counting the minutes she had loose.

"Oh, Hani!" Shang smiled, slightly walking towards her. Hani waved her hands, successfully arriving at her spot. It was very hot and very stuffy.

" We don't have enough time to waste. Follow me and listen to my words" With that Hani immediately pulled Shang to the waves of people, walking in a direction where she knew they could escape Taehyung's men safely. By now Hani is sure that his men are on their spot and probably trying to catch both girls.

The treasure—Shang; just followed the female with confusion printed on her face. Jin would go crazy knowing Shang left him in the parking lot. Yes, she was with Jin, only because of safety.

"Listen. I don't know what Seokjin did to you but you have to remember things-" Hani started to speak as they took a turn in a more flooded space. Shang wasn't scared, nor was she feeling danger—it's still the same but oh well.  She found herself wanting to hear more. Even if her head started to get dizzy and a little light-headed, she ignored it. What did Jin do?