Chapter Thirty Five

" SURPRISE!!!! "

It was her daughter's birthday.

She stared at June who immediately beamed in joy as she sprinted towards her father. Shang watched the happiness on June's face as she saw the decorations of the hall room. Jungkook smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead. Spinning her in circles as June's giggles follow the speed.

A huge table covered in white with pink ends table drape was present to carry June's entire gifts, three huge cakes that have been colored the same as the theme was placed on a long table in the very center of the chandelier, trey of dishes placed along with the beautiful seats and fancy yet fun designs.

Shang stood there like a statue glued to the floor with super glue. Everyone is there. Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung attended with Jin and Namjoon. Jin gave her a worried look as he walked to where Shang was glued at.

" You scared the shit out of me-"

"It's my daughter's birthday....." She mumbled. My eyes started to blur. Repeating what she said two times more she pulled her gaze away from the scene. "It's my daughter's birthday and I didn't even know" Tears stream from her eyes as she looked at Jin. Jin looked at her confused yet worried over the fact that Shang is being out of character.

" We always celebrate it why would you forget" Jin pulled her into a hug.

"N-no wonder she was sad since this morning..... What kind of mother am I? Why would I forget her birthday...I didn't even greet her " she sob on Jin's chest. The rest of the human beings looked in their direction, worried as to why Shang started to cry. Jin signaled them that he got it and they should continue. Jungkook was unsure, still not fond of Jin to be here but they did have an agreement. The younger badly wanted to go there and comfort Shang's worries but June needs him. 

Jin pulled her out of the hall and went to a more secluded place for them to talk. They were aware that it was rude to barge out during the surprise. It's a good thing that June wasn't able to notice her mother's sudden mood swing, or else she wouldn't have been flustered and amazed by the surprise.

"Jin I failed my duty as a mother.... My daughter was upset earlier and I just shrugged it off thinking she's just not satisfied with what we bought...my gosh why would I forget-" Then the doctor's words started to come back in her memories. With wide eyes, she immediately opened her shoulder bag trying to find that capsule Jin could only look at her with unexplainable eyes as he guided her to another hallway.

"What do you mean- Shang please tell me what's wrong"

~•~

" Daddy, why did Mommy forget my birthday?" June pouted sadly towards her father who's been carrying her. Jungkook frowns her brows for a moment.

"What do you mean baby?" He asked putting the knife down as he was about to cut the first baby blue-designed cake. His hyungs are taking pictures in the background, he invited a few of the people he knew truly and some of his trusted workers. 

"Mommy didn't greet me" she sadly whisper, letting her head fall on Jungkook's shoulders and snake her small arms on his neck. The party was big but the number of people where less. Jungkook made sure that the people he invited can keep June as a secret, they were surprised at first when they knew Jungkook had a daughter.

"Sir, can I take a moment?" His pilot said as he tried to say it in a whisper Jungkook looked at his pilot with his brows raised.

"Is it that important?" He asked making the pilot nod. He soon let June down on the floor and told him to play with some of his worker's friends. Sadly June requested Jinji Jungkook didn't know who Jinji was but he told his other work that is assigned to take care of June to find out who this Jinji was.

Jungkook and the man walked a good distance away from the party. He then looked at the man waiting for him to tell him what the important thing is for him to disturb his moment with his daughter.

"Sir during our travel with Miss Shang and Miss June to Korea a few weeks ago, my flight attendants saw this in the bathroom bin while they were cleaning" he soon raised a clear plastic bag with some darkish brown used paper towels inside. Jungkook looked at it weirdly. "Sir this is blood, just due to time it turned dark brown"

His eyes then widen. Grabbing the plastic bag and studying it carefully. It was indeed blood. But from who?

" And why are you telling me this?" He asked. Not wanting to think that the blood was from her. It just seems possible!

"Because there are chances that the blood belongs to Miss Shang. My flight attendants assured me that they aren't in their period, and they told me that this blood is not from Miss Shang's period" he explained.

A shudder of blood rushed in his heart. Dropping the plastic bag on the hands of the man. He was shocked. He knew this could be possible but not wanted to think very much about it.

If it's not from Shang's period.....then was it perhaps for different a reason? No wonder she was weak when she came out of the bathroom.

" I want you to bring that to my doctor. Ask him where that blood came from and what had caused it "he ordered his pilot who just nodded and left to do what he was ordered to do. "Find her and assign her to my doctor"

He searches for her daughter with his sight only, seeing her on a screen smiling. Maybe she was talking to his friend Jinji. She was so happy and excited while talking to the tab. He let out a sigh of relief and went off to find Shang, who also wanted to have answers.

~•~

Hani made sure that Shang and June safely went inside the car. Making sure that she was out of sight from the lady's eyes, she leaned on the wall when the car drove off. Smiling to herself remember the cute smile June let out when she bought her that wolf plushie.  She had to admit it did look like Jungkook, but way cuter than the father.

She was about to walk with her hoodie covering full of her head when she saw some men walking out of the mall. She stopped when she heard footsteps behind her and a voice of a man she was aiming to forget.

"All these years I fucking thought my father had killed you"

~•~

The ideas are flooding my mind recently and I've been writing them out before it vanishes.

AndTODAY!! is Our Kookie's birthday!!!!!

Y'all are free to request what y'all wanted me to do. What I mean is that anything I would do for the book or something. Just drop what you want me to do and I'll do it. Lol, idek😂😂