Chapter Forty Seven

" You want to kill me? Try fucking harder dumbass!" Hani shouted, despite the fact that her situation is critical that she could only lay on the bed and could only move her eyes, she never missed the chance to glare darkly at the male. Knowing he isn't affected by it but still, it's worth trying.

" How do you know Shang?" Taehyung bitted his boxy lips, standing on the left side of the hospital bed where Hani was laying. He wore the tux he was supposed to wear at the wedding, which was delayed 2 hours because of the situation.

"It's none of your business "

"Oh it is indeed my fucking business princess.....now tell me how the fuck did you know Shang" His large yet delicate and delicious hands made their way to her wounds that were perfectly wrapped with some cotton and some bands that could prevent the wound to bleed, but sadly and horribly, Taehyung's grip tightens, making the girl moan painfully at the sudden sensation of her wound.

"Fuck!" She slightly shouted at the male, with flames in her eyes. He gave her a daring stare. Sending a message to her eyes, like a tell me to know or else I'll do more sight. " Someone hired me to spy on her..." To spy on her for her safety, she told the truth but not yet detailed. Not wanting him to know that it was Park Jimin who hired her to spy on not only Shang but also Jungkook, June, Jungkook's father, and him.

"Who hired you?"

Goddamn! She thought. Avoiding the boy's gaze, knowing that he could see in her eyes if she lied. He knew she'll lie but he just wanted to see it, wanting to see if she could tell the truth and trust him as a partner.

" Park..." She looked away, avoiding Man's intense gaze. Taehyung's breath slowly began to hitch.

"That stupid park!" Hani could feel Taehyung gritting his teeth in anger. Not knowing why she still ignored her intense gaze.

" I'll delay the wedding by just two hours so you'll have time to prepare for the wedding. Do you think the wedding will be canceled? Princess I don't care if you are wounded, the wedding will continue...and I won't stop myself later tonight too...You brought this on yourself and I know you're smart about the consequences" Taehyung slowly whispered the last words he let out, he kissed her head with passion but Hani was blind with range to not notice it. Still ignoring the male, he had no reason to stay in the room so he let Hani have her alone time and to have her rest.

~•~

" I can't let you see June at the moment... I'm sorry Shang" Jungkook apologizes as he gave the girl a knowing smile. She completely understand what Jungkook had said, nodding in agreement. It felt like she was the one who was in Jungkook's shoes when she hid her child from the father.

So this is what Jungkook felt when she disagrees to see June? This feeling was very unfamiliar to her guts and she hated it. The guilt started to spread in her veins as she pictures Jungkook at the time she denied him.

"I mean You can't see her now since she's in Italy so let's just wait for two days until the typhoon clears down in Italy... I won't hide our daughter..." Jungkook reassured the female slightly patting her back as the awkward silence began to spread in their atmosphere.

"Uhm... I'm gonna go now...Yoongi must be mad waiting at the car- see you!" Jungkook waved, smiling warmingly at the female who returned the smile and the wave.

She felt her heart began to beat. It was uncontrollable, that feeling she had when she was happily in love with Jungkook before. She won't mind feeling it again.

~•~

" Fuck you Taehyung!" Jin angrily stormed to the younger who was on his seat, quietly sitting on the chair not until the older had burst into his office with his angry demeanor. "You let your woman go and now Shang went missing?!!"

" I wouldn't place it that she's missing hyung... I mean I'm as mad as you right now" but it wasn't visible on his face, since Taehyung tried his very best to conceal his anger not until his wedding was finished. He felt betrayed, just like Jin feel.

Heck, he didn't even know Hani knew Shang! If he only knew he wouldn't have invited Jin to the wedding! And now he has this problem with this Park guy! Even if Hani didn't say the full name of the man, he still knew what she meant was Park. 

" What do you mean?" Jun asked, slightly lowering his voice but still his face was radiating anger.

" I didn't f*cking know Hani know Shang and Jungkook!!! I'm sure for f*cking sake that Shang's on Jungkook's grounds and that Jungkook would crash our wedding and save Hani!" Oh, how pathetic that Kim's grandchildren had trouble with their love lives. Was it a curse? What did the generation of Kims have because of their parent's mistake?

Let's go back to the time when the Kim's cousin: Taehyung, Namjoon, and Seokjin are kids and that was unaware of the troubles and problems their family had. Where Namjoon's father took an interest in Taehyung's mother (her very own sister). Oh what a disgrace their family was, it wasn't the child's fault that Namjoon's father fell for Taehyung's mother who was a half-sibling of Namjoon's father (from Mr. Kim's second wife). That's the reason why the grandfather, founder of the Kim Enterprise decided to give the heritage to Seokjin, since his father was the only normal child of Mr. Kim and was the only stable one. The founder of Kim Enterprise split Namjoon's father and Taehyung's mother since Taehyung's mother soon fell for Namjoon's father. It's disgusting for their grandfather, to see his children fall for each other.

But they are only step siblings which was still not a strong reason for them to be together since they cannot change the fact that they run the same blood. The same DNA. Sadly Namjoon's father died and killed himself because his father was against the marriage he and Taehyung's mother that they secretly planned. Even if both parents are still married to Namjoon's mother and Taehyung's father they still cannot control the desire for love between them.

Namjoon's father was named Juhyuk and Taehyung's mother was named Sopi who sadly died due to depression of knowing her other half killed herself. Their selfish decision led to Namjoon loss of a father and Taehyung's loss of a mother.

So to top everything off, the cousin's grandfather has 3 children one of them was in his first wife, and 2 of them were on his second wife. The first child was Namjoon's father and the second child was Taehyung's mother and Seokjin's father. Where Sopi and Juhyuk fell for each other and dirtied Kim's trail. Two siblings fell for each other, what could go worst?

Oh yeah, a cousin who fell for his cousin.

~•~

Heellooooo everyone!!!

I'm really happy right now because I won't first place in the Story Retelling in our school activity! And I'm scared as fuck since I wouldn't send to a different school so I could compete with other students in a different school! I hope you could cheer me !!

And where close to hitting 300k in this book!!