Chapter Eleven

─────────────────────

"Jungkook I would like you to meet Seokjin, my cousin" Namjoon bitterly mumbled while signaling Jungkook to the taller who is on the long food aisle of the event, packing a very specific and familiar chocolate cake .

The taller closed the box and faced the younger with his smile. In surprise and hatred of course.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Jeon Jungkook" Seokjin bowed, covering the bitterness in his voice not wanting to give a hint to the younger and ruin the entire buisness deal.

Jungkook stare at the man with surprise, he didn't expected to meet this guy. The guy who excused shang in the restaurant and the one who drop something in Shang's home earlier. Who was he to Shang anyways? He feels angry seeing this man's face, he knows it's childish but he still had this wondering feelings towards the female, so seeing him being close to Shang just made his blood boil.

However, buisness is buisness. He needs to maintain professional relationship

"The pleasure's all mine Mr. Kim Seokjin" he smiled, bowing soon after he said those words. Namjoon excused himself not wanting to look at Seokjin at the moment and greet some guess.

"I know no amount of gratitude can repay you for your help in rebuilding the Kim Enterprise but we are open if you ever need help. We're truly indebt to you" he hated himself soon after that. Sure it's one way to really thank him for his help but knowing him out of professionalism makes Seokjin feel that he doesn't deserve any gratitude after what he did to Shang And " I've seen you everywhere this days...." The taller mumbled looking at Jungkook while squinting his eyes.

No joke he has seen him everywhere and even hear of him. Jungkook is widely known in the buisness industry due to hi talents and outstanding innovations. It will be no surprise that this man has brains and that if Seokjin would pretended to not see him then he'll catch on.

"I thought the same.... I think it's I saw you in a restaurant a few days ago?" Jungkook laugh. Playing at this pretend-to-not-see-eachother game. Seokjin acted surprise and laughed one of his signature windshield like laughter.

"Yeah I remember" you where harassing Shang with your eyes. Seokjin thought but not wanting to say it since it would ruin his image and cause drama. He needs to be discreet and calm.

"Do you perhaps own that restaurant?" Jungkook asked, grabbing two glass of wine out of the table and giving Seokjin the other as he looked at the box where he recently place three chocolate cake, the one Shang bought when this man pulled her. Is he the father of the little girl back then?

"Yes..." The older mumbled, knowing the younger wants to play dumb. So let's play that way.

"I want to make a contract with you..." The dealing begins. Which is the main part of this party anyways. The only reason why they gather all small of large buisness owners is to show how qualified the Kim Enterprise is for partnership.  "I'll extand your restaurant in the entire nations of Asia, and will have 20% of the share?"

No shit it's huge! And the fact he'll only have  29% of the restaurant! It's a ones in a lifetime deal and Seokjin will be a loser not to accept it."Because I must say, I'm loving these dishes " Jungkook added.

The dishes at the party is from Seokjin's restaurant and his very own ideas, and it's very delicious.  Jungkook has 89% of knowing the older would accept. If he accept, he can have the files of the workers and probably got to see Shang and talk to her.

"I'll agree" Seokjin nodded. Not knowing how twisted the younger's proposal would be.

"Nice dealing with you Mr. Kim, I'll send you the legal papers and we'll discuss this whenever you're free" Jungkook bowed one last time with a winning smirk in his thin lips and vanish into the crowd leaving Seokjin to just shrug and grab the box so he could see June and gave her the cakes.

─────────────────────

Morning came making Shang groan.  She woke up early so that she could prepare for June's everyday list and to go to work this night.

She rolled out of the bed to see Seokjin wrapping his large arms on June's small frame with his white T-shirt slightly revealing his stomach that was slightly toned and his pants. She's surprised that Seokjin can still fit in the bed despair

She smiled at how cute the scene was and decided to cook them a break fast because they stay all night eating the favorite cake of June that Seokjin brought.

Some minutes flew by Shang was now plating the bacon and eggs in the plates, poured some milk into a glass. Cover the breakfast with a food cover she then started to clean the mess Jin and June made. From the crumbled of bread on the floor to the dirty dishes. She was slightly tired and happy at the same time.

But she could stop herself from imagining if Jungkook was there, and he was the one sleeping besides June. Wouldn't it be cute? To see the father and the daughter bond? Just how long are you planning in keeping this secret a Shang?

But knowing Jungkook, she's one hundred percent sure that June would have a large room of her own, and Shang won't have to do anything because the maids would do it. And living in a large house isn't helping either. 

A small smile appeared on Shang's lips just imagining does impossible things. Bringing June to her very first school....which would start next year, seeing Jungkook looking so proud or worried.... It just warms her heart. Since Jin schooled June privately and sometimes homeschool, made Shang miss that thought, she promised herself to let June go on a public one on her grade school so she could experience fun and have some friends.

But sadly.... Jungkook and her aren't connected anymore, so she shook her head to remove those image.  If he knew he has a daughter he'll visit this house only for June and not for her.

I thought you already moved on

Her conscience asked making her to sigh exhaustedly knowing she didn't . That's when she felt two pair of arms on her waist, pulling her close to the owner of the arms.

It was Jin.

She was confused as to why did Jin suddenly place his head in her neck. and act this way which made her uncomfortable.

" Shang I can't do this anymore..... I can't play this game, it's slowly killing me. I want you Shang....I love you "

~•~

He confessed?!!!!! He guts the balls now!