Chapter Nine

The hell will start next month, and I still don't wanna leave my bed so soon.

It's summer in our country so that means it was the end of school 3 months ago? And still here I am spending my whole summer at home, not daring in going to a resort or something.

Anyway enjoy ~

─────────────────────

"Say that sh*t one more time and I swear I'll out handsome you!" Jin shouted to the poor Namjoon that was trying to break free from the older's grip.

"Yah! Stop Hyungs!" A boy named Taehyung tried to separate the to whom are desperate to kill each other. But still it wasn't working because Jin was so into the fight that Taehyung will surely be pulled into the fight if he were to come near between the pair.

"What sh*t? That you've been cowardly hidding your identity for some b*tch? Isn't that the truth!" He soon received another punch on the face.

The very first meeting of the soon to be CEO's of the Kim Enterprises around the world didn't have a good start.h

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung was supposed to have a meeting about the upcoming ceremony for the Kim Business. But the little meeting turned into an intense boxing match. Let's just say that Namjoon and Seokjin isn't in a good relationship, from their whole childhood till now.

The one who started the fight was Namjoon, saying that Seokjin came late on the meeting because he must have messed with that bitch again, and that triggered something in Seokjin and he started to punch his knuckles out of Namjoon's handsome face. Namjoon started to fight, but Seokjin started the physical contact since Namjoon was triggering him.

"I don't care if you're a Kim..... But if I ever hear you say another b*llsh*t again, I swear I'll end you" Seokjin spat, pushing Namjoon to the wall harshly and rolling his sleeves. Due to the sudden force, Namjoon groan in pain once his back hit the concrete.

Jin's assistant looked horrified at the scene his boss had made, he only gave Seokjin his jacket and note to himself to never anger his boss.

Taehyung immediately kneeled down to Namjoon that struggled to let the air inside his lungs. He was dead glaring the older man in the elevator that is now closing. Looking at the man dead in the eyes Seokjin gave him one evil smirk as soon as the elevator's door closed.

"We came as fast as we can!" Jimin shouted at the background making both men to look at the direction where Jimin is pulling Yoongi while he practically sprinting.

"Yeah...but maybe not fast enough" Taehyung scooted closer to Namjoon so that he could help him stand on his hey" Hyung almost choke the living IQ out of Namjoon Hyung!" Taehyung slightly shouted in disbelief as he looked at other pair. Their assistants only look at the scene and slightly hugging each other for support. The scene they saw earlier was trilling as a boxing match can.  It was scaring and at the same time entertaining to watch.

Who would have thought that those famous CEO could act so rash when placed together.

But the told man could only look at the elevator. Literally pissed at himself about pissing the sh*t out of that older. But he couldn't help it. He knew that this girl would be the wall against their success and his attachments, yet Seokjin couldn't handle himself from being so weak, preserve and out needed. He would always skip meetings and excuse himself at every events because he have to work on something or sometimes I need to go somewhere. And it was really giving Namjoon a hard time, not by finishing the rest of his left files, but by feeling under attached to his cousin. If he find this b*tch he swore he'll slap her for keeping Jin out of his business and also making him so... So weak!

"Yah who's hyung are your referring, we're not close"

─────────────────────

A day came like a flash from Shang's eyes. Earlier she was so careful keeping June safe and secured and now Jimin and Yoongi knows about the existence of June, and she hoped that it will not reach Jungkook.

It's not like she's trying to hide her, which she was and she just doesn't want to admit it. She's scared. Scared of Jungkook from keeping June away from her if he were to know that he has a daughter, but she knows Jungkook wouldn't do that, so she again asked herself, why is she afraid.

Playing with June's short black smooth hair, she could only look at the night stars and hum a tune that Jungkook used to hum when she has trouble of sleeping. She couldn't help to think so advance that it's taking a toll in her conscience. June is sleeping peacefully in her arms, with her head in her chest, her small hands in her mom's wais and her little feet locked on Shang's hips.

She remembered Jungkook. She had to admit, Jungkook and June are very much alike, from their faces to their behavior, movements and characteristics. Still humming the song, she slightly hugged June.
What will she do?

If their is such story, then Shang would be titled as the evil witch...the villain of the story. Being bad from keeping her daughter from the father's knowledge, being criticize for her decision.

But will Jungkook still care? Because more likely, he have moved on already. It's it like he's going to give a care for June instantly. He has his own life, who knows maybe he has a secret wife and a secret child.

Based in the articles Shang read, Jungkook was doing very well. It as if the breakup never happened. After the separation, Jungkook was smiling on the newspaper more widely. So neveryhelt, 4 years of relationship was just nothing to him. What makes her think that he'll give a d*mn the second she told him the truth.

A tear slight rolled on Shang's eyes as a memory passed her mind.

"If I do can make a family with you, I want to have good business, you with the ring that symbols our love and three or four kids....." Jungkook smiled, kissing Shang's forehead as he then started to sing the melody he always sings.

Is that why Jungkook started the sentence so unsure? Maybe he already knew that they wouldn't last. He probably planned the breakup from the very beginning.

"Aish Shang. Stop going back" she scolded herself while sobbing at the end of her sentence. She can't help it, she really loved him.

This would happen often of times, where Shang remembered the past and would start crying and leave the bed to go have a drink or just go outside and look at the night skies. It would often calm her down.

She can't deny the undying love she had towards the man. It hurts not getting to hear his voice or feel his light touches.

Is this what love is Why is it so easy to get attached with someone? Everything is easy to start and hard to end.

If we aren't really meant to be.....then why did God gave me June? Is she a symbol of our love? The sins we committed? Or she would be the only one to repair this broken heart of mine? God, thank you for giving me June.....

─────────────────────