Chapter Fourteen

Y'all gonna hate me but oh well......

─────────────────────

"miss are you okay?"

Jungkook asked, kneeling down to the female's height. The woman groan but mumbled a word that indicates she was. Jungkook wiped her long black hair out of her face because it seems to bother her very much.

"What happened miss?" Jungkook asked helping the her stand up by offering his shoulder, the female accepted it and placed her left arm on Jungkook's shoulder, trying to stand up.

"There's this dog who chased me around the street ....damn my f*cking shoelace has to be untied. Thank heavens I lost that dog along the way...it would have bitten me to bits" the female scoffed looking down at the thing that made her in this state. The lady is wearing a greyish hoodie, some typical pants and a pair of black converse, she was carrying nothing but her very own self. The boy could only nod. Now to guide her back to her house which she denied.

"I'm sorry but your a f*cking stranger" her plumpy lips spat, she has pale skin, sharp eyes and a mole on the left cheeks alined at the corner of her lips.

"I-im Jungkook" the boy introduce not wanting this female to roam around the depts of night, and not at the state where she sprained her right ankle. He knows himself well to willingly help her with now exchanges. So he thinks that if she knows her name, she would accept his help.

"Yeah yeah, just leave me on that tree" she pointed towards the large dead tree with no leaves, horrified from the sight of the tree with a very dark luminous forest behind it.

"I can send you home" he insisted.

"Dude please, I can handle my life thank you very much" she said pushing the guy and started to limp her life away from that stranger. She looked hurt but her tone tells the boy not to question her.

" I'm Hani. It's only fair to tell me name because you did tell yours."

─────────────────────

Kim F*cking Taehyung

She immediately scoffed when the very man carried her bridal style. She has no time to deny or speak for herself knowing how thick his head is. He'll do everything to achieve his wants and there's no argument that can decline it.

"What happened to you love?" That deep ass voice made her skin shiver, fingers crawl at her shoulders for support. She felt the need to scream and jump out of this man's grip, but the tightening of his hands in her upper body and lowey body that prevents her to jump away.