Chapter Fifty Six

" I don't know okay!" Jimin annoyingly screamed towards the younger who was walking back and forth. "I don't even fucking know she's married!"

" Well, you have to know something Hyung! Don't tell me you hired her out of the fucking blue without checking all her backgrounds!" Jungkook said in disbelief. They visited Jimin's mansion after the day they have spent. Shang and June are in the living room, floor one of Jimin's house. Watching June's all-time favorite SpongeBob. Surprisingly Jimin had the whole seasons of the cartoon which he grew fond of since he watched it with June quite often.  The two males are in Jimin's office trying to find Hani's application when Jimin hired her.

Jimin stay silent, knowing Jungkook was right. He hired Hani out of the blue, out of boredom—well not actually, but Yoongi and he decided to reunite both lovers by hiring Hani and giving her the responsibility to ensure Shang and June's safety.

"You fucking did?! Damnit Hyung! Do you even know which government she was on?" Jungkook stomped his foot on the floor, grabbing a seat.

"Stop cursing Jungkook! I was busy with my work okay?! I forgot which government was it" Jimin lied. He didn't know. Yoongi did but he know that the elder wouldn't remember.

"Work huh...I doubt that you're probably busy playing in and out with someone" The younger rolled his eyes, knowingly crossing his arm as he sat down.

Jimin and Yoongi's boredom had led them to hire a spy or agent they both called to stalk what Jungkook was doing since the younger was tight up and quiet for the past few years when he accidentally broke ties with Shang. Soon they noticed that Hani took her job seriously and saw Taehyung's men and also Jungkook's father stalking not just Jungkook but also the angels of his life.  So that alarmed both men.

" Not just in and out but also up and down " Jimin playfully wiggled his brows earning a laugh from the younger. Despite the stress they are currently facing, they still slipped the time to laugh the stress off.

A lot of problems came crashing into their desk table. The disappearance of Jungkook's father and Yoongi, the sudden out of contact with Hani, the track as to who Jung Hoseok was, the large and sudden development of Taehyung's business in the business industry, and the wedding Jungkook was planning.

Firstly he needs to finish every small problem and focus on the biggest problem. The wedding. He wanted to be with Shang with no worries, no problems. Just them spending the rest of their lives with happiness and love, together with June.

" Okay, I'll admit I lost the files....." Jimin whined, pulling the black curtains of his large window, blocking the light. The took became dim as if a huge secret would be let out from a person's mouth.

"You what?!"

"I didn't lost-lost the file... I kind of know where Yoongi Hyung is" he whispered, causing Jungkook's eyes to widen and abruptly stand up. Yoongi disappeared a week ago. Not knowing what happened to the older one.

" He told me he needed to have Hani's hiring file. I gave it to him thinking for safe keeping and stuff...." He trailed, nervously playing with his short and cute fingers avoiding Jungkook's intense gaze. If Yoongi knew about this he sure as hell knows He would die to spill the taxes on someone. " After that my people told me Yoongi flew to the States, blocking every call, notification, and message. But he manages to call me. He requested some money since he went to the U.S. without preparing his stuff. I don't know how he would forget such an important thing, is he in a hurry to move? Forgetting his credit cards, his clothes even his car keys. I don't know every detail about Yoongi's decisions but I think it's because of Hani?" Jimin said unsure.

"I'm worried for Hyung Jungkook... " Jimin's face saddens as he performed his signature, swipe-his-hair-sexily movement. " But why did you suddenly barge here? Why do you need Hani's information?"

"Because earlier Shang met this man named.....named Jung Horsik or something and he has a wife who works at an agency with the government and he said that the man who hired his wife was You." Jungkook gave another puzzle for Hani's puzzle.

"Wait Jung Horsik? You mean Jung Hoseok right?" Jimin asked surprised, Jungkook took a little pause for a minute, trying to remember if the name was indeed Jung Hoseok.

"Yes! Yes, it's Jung Hoseok! Do you perhaps know him?"

"Dude he's Taehyung's cousin!"

~•~

(Don't get mad at Namjoon)

"N-namjoon..." Shang breathe out.

"Uncle Namjoonieeee" June screamed with excitement in her eyes to see the uncle she dearly favor from the rest.

"Junieee!!" Namjoon also shouted with surprise. Seeing Shang with her daughter on Jimin's grounds. Dropping his shoulder bag on the floor, he sprinted to the little girl who was running while raising her hands, signaling the older to catch her which she did.

" Can I have the test paper number forty-five now?" June cutely asked. Hugging Namjoon as he carried her. It became normal whenever Namjoon and June meet, he would give a fifty-question test on June which she loved to answer. The question was personally made by Namjoon, mixing some four to five advanced questions on the paper and making the rest of the question appropriate for her age.

"It's in my bag....do you mind answering it today?" He said walking back to the spot where he dropped his bag, opening the zipper with his other hand and carrying June in the other thanks, he slightly flexed his muscles to grab the piece of paper. As usual, he wore his suit, with a stripe design and silver-lined glasses attached to his eyes.

"Yes! I've been waiting for this!" She excitedly replied, grabbing the paper and walking towards her mother who stood there with a smile on her face that soon dropped Namjoon gave her the coldest stare.

"I'll talk to Uncle Namjoon a bit, okay?" Shang said earning a nod from the little girl who immediately grabbed a pencil and answered the paper.

"Is everything okay Namjoon?" Shang asked worriedly the man in front of her who suddenly became hesitant.

"Shang... I-am sorry to do this"

He slapped her

~•~

Remember when Namjoon told Shang he would slap the woman who made Jin(his cousin) soft? Well, this is it.

Please don't hate Namjoon.

. Hanss we are growing big!
Thank you for you who is reading this now, you don't know how big this opportunity is by just reading this book. Thank you so much for the HANSSS support!

Can I know how your day went?

Merry Christmas by the way! Lol, I know it's passed but I still want to greet all of you! Happy New Year also! I have so many to share about this year 2019. Even if I didn't receive any single gifts this Christmas I am still happy since the gift I received was from you. From you who are reading this book, who supports me? That is a big gift for me. I'm happy guys, happy to have a family here in Wattpad, y'all are the family that made me want to live. (I'm depressed) in really thankful to have all of you.  Thank you so so much Hanss * ZILLIONS OF HEARTS* *JIN'S HANDSOME FLYING KISS*

💜💜💜

' You are the reason why I finally love something myself'