Chapter Fifteen

"So you're like a dumb *ss billionaire with anger issues and has let go the diamond among the treasures?" Hani spoke with her judging tone whilst sipping her drink. Pure disappointment envided her face as a moment of silence passed both of them. The man can only avert his gaze from the female's intense one, feeling so small at that moment. "The way you explain this Shang makes me gay. No seriously! If I was in your shoes, I would really fuck her that night right when she visited me from my stressful business, she can be my drug to drown this stress and angry sex is always the best" she fully confessed, straight to the point making Jungkook uncomfortable. She's way to straight forward and bold. Good thing there was no one in the convenience store besides the cashier.

"Well she isn't yours so you can't have her" he protectively defended.

"Well duh neither is she yours. Besides I'm sure Shang can do Woman" she clicked her fingers, gulping the last liquid out if the can and relaxed at the bench.

Earlier Jungkook convinced the woman to bring her safety to her house, what he did not know that  Hani was giving him a convenience store direction rather than her address. So they ended up drinking to the point we're Jungkook told her the entire love story he once had.

"I know..... Don't throw it in my face" Jungkook said hiccuping at the end of his sentence whilst sadly pouting remembering some intense and cute moments the ex-couple had.

"You won't if you just had the balls to go and ask for forgiveness. You would be with her, no one knows maybe you could have a cute little girl that is naive and if lucky has your features..." She shrugged, not really focusing on what her words can effect the Man's brain and heart.

"My Hyungs always tells me that...it isn't new to me at all.  But I saw the happiness Shang has when...when she was with that girl and that Seokjin, it maybe dark but I can see light towards where Shang was standing... Like I said she already moved on and has a family I will  never interfere the life she has now..." He said, sobering up so that he has the conscious to go home and find taxi. He swore he'll kill Jimin after this.

"Well maybe you didn't observe enough. I know drama when I hear it. People would misunderstood things and leave, what they don't know is that they understood differently, you could have known the whole truth if you just observe longer enough" she scolded, hissing at the end of her sentence when she hit her leg on the table leg when she was about to slam Jungkook's head on the table.

"I'll have you a deal" she groaned, holding her leg and soon after hearing Jungkook hum.

"Hook me up with someone and I'll help to u win back Shang" Jungkook widen his eyes. She could help him? It's impossible. But there's this hope inside he system, that wanted to bloom. Right now he's being influenced in his drunk self.

"I can keep my words Mr. Jeon, I haven't f*ck someone since what? AGES!!! And this h*e wants some actions. Just give me someone and I'll help you win back Shang in my ways..." A smirk plastered on her lips.  She seems confident on what she was doing, hope it isn't the beer that's been kicking in.

Besides she doesn't need to do anything at all because his friends are doing the job.

"You have my deal" Jungkook nodded, the hope he had boomed like a flower turning larger and beautiful as the alcohol hits hard.

He won't remember this tomorrow that'a for sure.

─────────────────────

"Come on Hyung!" Jungkook begged for the very desperate times towards the older, kneeling down on his knees and clasping his hands together. 

"No Jungkook! Am I just a whore to you?" The older groaned, kicking the poor drunk Jungkook's leg. But still the younger couldn't stop.

"I-you won't regret it Hyung!" He again begged, tugging the older's sweatshirt like a lost child.

"What will I have in return?" He strictly raised his browns and crossed both of his arms looking Impatiently at the younger. He started to tap his foot when Jungkook was trying to find a good excuse.

"Y-you'll have the best night you ever had with this girl! Trust me Hyung she's out of the ordinary" he spoke the very first sentence popped in his mind. And somehow the older was kind of buying it when his brows fell down.

"Mhhhh..." He hummed, pushing the younger who was tugging his sweatshirt. Walking towards his favorite sofa. "That's it? "

"Y-you- she really is different, she's very blunt and...she always diss me..." He again answered. More like a missing child to be honest. Trying to find the very good reason for his mother to give him sweets.

The older named Yoongi seems worried at the sudden desperation the younger was. It was like he would go bunkers if he don't accept his proposal. It is very unlikely him.

I mean, Jungkook was never worried at Yoongi's life or who he would f*ck around, but the sudden 'I have found a girl for you Hyung~' just sounds fishy. Yoongi knows there's something up to this go on the date thing.

And add the fact that Shang has a daughter with the exact face as Jungkook unspoken to the very own man just gave the older the guilts. For God sake he would became more desperate when he knows about the daughter thing.

So that's what he did, he agreed. Out of curiosity and guilt.

And on the very back of Jungkook head. The woman's words from earlier repeating in his head . It was full of what if He has a daughter, what if Shang hasn't moved on, what if she still love him. He was going crazy not wanting to deny that sudden woman's proposal. It was a deal he wanted to accomplish. A deal he wanted to hear.

He wanted Shang Back.

─────────────────────

School just started and I can't play my phone so much !!!! Wifi is strictly turned off and I'm going nuts not having some notification!!!!

I can 100% update during the weekend. And to be fair, I'll update at Sunday and Saturday and if lucky I'll be able to double update both.

School fkcng sucks since I can't play phone nor just take a glimpse of it. Moved to another strict school. And the rules are starting to get in my nerves....

Is it just me or I really hate school to the core and to the point I wanted to burn it? No offense education