Chapter Thirty Two

"how's your day baby?" Shang smiled, kneeling to catch the exhausted June who ran. Her neatly tied fishtail was no longer neat, strands of her escaped the hair tie and the said hair tie was loosely hanging in her strand for its dear life, her small uniform had crumbled on it. Smiling at her mother she took something from her pink white bag with a large bunny print on the middle-a piece of paper with some doodles on it. She smiled at the little girl who was beaming sheepishly to her mother, wanting to show her drawing. But when Shang's eyes fell on the paper she was confused for a moment.

There was this large red doodle, it's not clear but you could tell it was a female, a small arrowed was pointed to it and a mommy was written in black marker, beside the drawing of her there's a light blue tall figure that is  Jungkook obviously to the large daddy written in it and there was her, a pink little doodle with her name on it. She was proud that June can now write her name and some basic words it warms her heart really-but she remembered the drawing they have, where there was her as the queen June as the lines and.....Jin is Shang's knight.

" It was great Mommy! The teacher said we draw our family and I did! Did you like it Mommy mhhm?" she asked excitedly waiting for her response. She liked it so much. It's just that she saw June was already happy with Jungkook...Of course she is! He's her father, but what about Jin? It's good that they discuss the situation with June well. The little girl was thrilled to learn that Jungkook is her real father. After they clear things out with June, The father and daughter were close to the hip. Their bond strengthens every day.

How will June react if she knows that her mother is dating her Uncle Jinnie?

" It's beautiful baby it really is, I'm so proud of you!" She smiled hugging her and kissing her cheeks.

" We're completely family now!" She happily said, carefully folding the paper in her small hands and hiding it inside her bag. She made sure that it won't crumple up because she plans to show it to Jungkook soon.

Complete?

They are but not legally. She felt so bad hiding her relationship with her own daughter. Not that she doesn't want to, Jungkook and her discuss that it will be better to disclose Shang's relationship because the situation is messy already. It'll only confuse June.

She just nodded her head. Standing up and handing her hand to June so that they could walk home now. The taxi would be full at this time of day as students finished their school, so she just decided that they'll walk. She need to visit the mart for groceries anyways and her apartment was just a few blocks away.

" Why are you wearing a mask Mommy?" The girl asked confused to see her mom move the mask on her mouth. It was to hide her identity since the news about her and Jin are flying so fast. Her face is all over the media. If they discover her out here taking June home, then June's existence will be showcased. Seokjin and Jungkook are doing their best to protect the little girl.

" It's because of the dust...I cleaned the house earlier so I feel Sneezy " she replied laughing at the end. "Now give me your bag so I could carry it" June handed her backpack to her mother and they started to walk, oblivious to the eyes and cameras that watching them.

~•~

" Mommy daddy's here!" June stammers with her mouth full of muffins that Shang cooked earlier. Shang dropped the knife she was holding after cuttings some carrots for their dinner. Placing it carefully out of June's line of sight and wiped her hand with the towel while removing the apron she was wearing.

Her apartment was pretty handy. A medium size bedroom that could fit her and June with the queen size bed they use to sleep in, a small kitchen that is attached to the small-windowed dining room, and a bathroom that she could use in many ways like cleaning their clothes and drying them up. Also, a living room where there's a loveseat black sofa and a pretty white small flat-screen TV. It's very handy and affordable for her savings.