Chapter Seventeen

─────────────────────

"My ommy I change my mind!! I'm not big girl!" June cried in despair as a thundering headache shoots in her head. Tears started to flow out of her doe eyes, nose slowly turn bright red and lips started to tremble. June had the cold and headache. While shang is fighting the urge to collapse and cry in frustration, she was panicking on what to do. Can she bring June on time at the hospital? But it's already late and she's one hundred percent sure that there are rare cars or taxi roaming around Tokyo.

"We need to go to the hospital baby" she hurriedly spoken as she took another temperature from June, and her fever is getting high.  Grabbing her large pink jacket, Shang wrapped it on June's trembling body not forgetting to kiss her. "You're gonna be okay baby..." She comforted, carrying her weight and started to grab the important stuffs.

June's hot little arms wrapped itself on Shang's sweaty neck, making the mother to flinch at the warmth  her daughter produced. Her heart aches uncontrollably when each tears started to slip out on June's doe brown eyes.

It was like looking at a white rabbit on the urge of jumping in to the hole to grab its carrot.

"Sorry I cry mommy" June sob on her mother's chest, locking her arms on her neck so that she won't fall at her mom's arms. The little girl feels bad, she promised to herself that she'll be brave and strong for her mommy so that she couldn't bring more stress to her. Shang have to stress about the  bills and everyday stuffs  and also at her job. So the girl doesn't want to be another stress.

A couple of months to go she can attend school here in Japan. She's been saving up her extra money to apply June in a private school and buy all of her needs. Mothers from her work advices Shang to enroll her daughter to a private school because it has many benefits.

June wanted to be a business woman when she grows up so she can buy everything her mother wants and help people.

The very first thing that jolts in the little girl's mind when she was asked what to buy if she has money is, she would hire maids to do the chores, like washing their clothes, cook for them so her mommy can't be tired anymot. But she has to admit, she still wants Shang's cooks.

The point is, June wanted her mom to not tired or stress herself. She maybe a four year old girl, but she knows her mom only sleeps 3 to 4 hours a day, and that is not healthy according to the Health Show she watched in the TV. Still wearing their night wears, With June's pink PJs and Shang's oversized t-shirt they're set to go.

"Don't say that baby.....your a very strong girl to mommy. You always think others before yourself that is strong! So don't cry okay? Because crying would only make you ugly" Shang sniffed, kissing her daughter's tin lips and started to switch some lights off and went towards the main door. Opening it only to see a man.

A person Shang never thought to see at this moment.

"U-uhm h-i! I came- no I nee- I was- I'm about to- wait-" the man stop with his stuttering when he noticed the tears on Shang's face. His hear immediately shrunk when he realized the state Shang was in. The little sobs of a girl filled the cold air and Shang's faint sniffles is heard on the background.

"I-i need you help" she breath out, time seems to stop and body started to shake when the man nodded, took the signal and guided them to his silver-ish expensive car.

Opening the door for the ladies and walked to the drivers seat, the small space of the vehicle seems to suffocate the both adult inside. Awkward, intensity, yearnings linger at the air as the female just tried to comfort her daughter that they're close to the hospital or it's gonna be okay, to avoid starting a conversation with the man beside her. Ddriving with his tense muscles on the wheel, taking a quick glance at each other every now and then.

This seems like a bad idea, but there's no living creature out of the road or a car perhaps. So if the man hadn't showed up, Shang would have run her *ss to the hospital. She was thankfully yet again.

Because the very man she was with, was the father of the daughter she was carrying.

"Namjoon-i"

Just Kidding!

"Just drive on the Hospital Mr. Jeon" she formally said. Knowing the man is a tower above her when it comes to statuses. A commoner beside the billionaire.

The little girl fell asleep on her mother's grasp, Shang sigh in relief that June can finally rest for a while.

The drive to the Hospital was deadly quiet , non of the adults spoke nor utter any words after knowing June is sleeping. Just trying to endure the awkwardness and intense yearnings through one nother.

At last they have arrived at their destination. Helping the mother and daughter out of the car, the man stand still when she looked at him.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon" she bowed and started to slip her way out of the tension and ran towards the tall building.

The man was still in her spell. That overlapping nervous, love, yearnings is way too much for his system to handle. He's locked in her words, that voice, that existence. He missed it so damn much that he would do anything just to have the love he was yearning for over four years. He was surprised he lived that long without her.

So with his very strength, he followed her towards the hospital.

He needs her back. 

Entering the hospital doors people began to gasp and whisper, greeting him with formalities, some doctor's appreciated his existence at this hospital. People praised him, nurses drooled over his features and tittle.

Why's a billionaire inside this old hospital? Why is he here. Is he sick? Is he hiding some decease or virus? Or maybe he's willing to pay or help the hospital?

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE! MY CHILD NEEDS CHECKUP!" A screaming voice caught his attention, looking at the noise there he saw Shang bursting in anger as the nurse denied her request. Her screaming caused June to wake up, and there Jungkook's heart skipped.

Those small familiar doe brown eyes, thin and rabbit like lips, pure baby face... It was June from the park .The little girl he met. The girl with the same features as his.

It all makes sense now.

And dammit the confidence kicked in.

─────────────────────

This is not a joke, they really met. They did met ! But what HAPPENS NEXT?

I'm gonna share something again. It's about some family planning we had-- well super to but my mom and dad had different plans. You see I live in a small family with large relatives. I have a sibling , and we are only two children. I'm ok with that and then I overheard my mom and aunt talking, that they (mom and dad) planning to have a new family member.

Idk if this is just me, but I don't want to have another siblings. I love babies but I just don't want to have another sibling.

But I cannot do anything since that's mom and dad's plan not mines so I just have to endure it. I'll accept the baby I guess I have to.

Anyways thanks for reading this chapter!! Hope y'all have a great day!