Chapter Thirty Three

"-I know Jin.....b-but I think it's the right thing to do....." She whispered, sipping the tears that have been falling in her eyes for a couple of minutes now. She did her best to not let any whisper or sob escape in her mouth as she was calling Jin on the phone. 

"What right thing! Shang that's pure bullshit, he wants to keep June away from you! No one knows what fucks been running in Jungkook's head!" Jin's angry tone visited Shang's ear. Her greyish-green long sleeves are covering her shivering body, the tip of the sleeves was wet from her tears. Her hair was a mess and her nose was red.

" He just wants June's safety.....and I feel like I'm no longer capable of taking care of my daughter..." She admitted. That words that's been circling in her head finally came out.

There is nothing but silence on the other side of the line, by now she could imagine Jin's disbelief face.

"Are you hearing yourself, Shang?" He ask in such a timid voice that made Shang lean her hand that's been holding the phone away as she let out a whisper and a sniff.

"Jin- I know what I'm saying"

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong Shang... I swear if you make some stupid excuse I'll fly there and ask you face to face" Knowing that Jin's currently in a meeting with his business partner in China, she doesn't want to disturb and cause a scene for the man. He had already done enough from securing her and June's safety and ensuring that the photo won't leak any further." It's just no-"

"Don't you dare give me that bullshit..... Tell me what's going on!" He knows something was up and he couldn't deny the nervousness in his heart. He's worried.

Shang...she was hesitating. Not knowing what to say. Maybe... telling him would lessen the weight on her shoulders...and maybe Jin could understand the same way she understands him.

With a painful sharp breath, she let out a sob on the phone. An instinct, Jin soon knew she was crying.

"Shang baby...tell me...please" The sadness and worried tone Jin made her heart do splits and gymnastics shits, but she couldn't stop the hesitation in her mind.

She doesn't want to worry Jin. This problem isn't the typical problem she would have that she can easily solve, this problem is unsolvable...it's shocking and she knew what Jin's reaction going to be....and she would be a burden, like she always is.

Instead of telling him the truth, she just reassured him.

"Just mood swings Jin-"

"I'm coming over. I expect you to wait in your apartment with the explanation. I'm booking a flight" With that the he hangs up.

That's what she was supposed to do, wait for Jin in her apartment but sadly Jungkook's driver was the one who came first. So she had nothing to do than just jolting some words on a piece of paper that she left on the table. Hoping that Jin could see it.

Then she left with the driver.

~•~

" Good morning Mommy!!!" June excitedly cheered, hugging her mother's sleepy figure on the bed. It's now a surprise that she's now sleeping in a large and fancy bedroom that's probably larger than her apartment. Shang smiled warmingly to see her daughter in a donut-printed pjs with her messy hair and a large grin. She wonders why she's very energetic and full of Happiness today.

"Good morning my baby angel" Shang greeted kissing June's forehead and sat down so that June's on her lap with her small legs tangled in each side of her waist.

"You know what day today is mommy?" She asked wiggling her cute eyebrows to her mother. Waiting to say that word she always wants every year. Shang thought for a moment before smiling wholeheartedly.