Chapter Fifty

"Junie please answer your homework. Your dad would be mad if he knows I let you off at your school works." Jimin shouted from the kitchen as he cleaned the dishes that they both used.

"Already done uncle! Can I watch the TV now?" A small girlish voice started to reply to what Jimin said. Hearing the scream of agreement from the older, she grabbed the remote and pressed the on button, making the large wide tv to lit open, and the signature sound of SpongeBob song started to play in the living room.

 Are you ready Uncle Jiminie!?" June shouted from the living room, trying to hum the tune and beat of the song which she successfully caught. Hearing a slight reply in the kitchen she then moved to the other side of the couch as the Tv started to play. "I can't hear you!" She soon giggled hearing Jimin's louder reply and he appeared in the living room who seem to be removing his apron.

June grew into a beautiful girl. Her face still is the best representation of Jungkook's, but the long and brownish, shoulder-length hair flows in her very small and at the same time tall figure. Her eyes are still doe and shimmering, but her cheeks which were fluffy before became soft and slightly structured. Giving out her flaws. The thin lips of hers are still as pink and healthy as ever. Wearing a yellow dress with surprisingly a sunflower print. Oh, what a coincidence.

Soon their movie marathon began. With Jimin holding the large bucket of popcorn while June was holding her blanket, the lights are now dimly lit, it was on purpose so that they could achieve that movie theater vibe.

Jimin enjoyed taking care of June as if it was his daughter too. He doesn't mind watching every cartoon or movie over and over again, he loved June's company and would love to have his company shortly. He would sometimes get annoyed at the fact he would sometimes mistake June for Jungkook, whenever June would decide to tie her hair or dress in a hoodie.

At first, Jimin was very against the responsibility of taking care of June. The reason why they're in Italy, was because Jungkook himself decided to cancel the puppy love June has grown to that Hyun kid. He's being an overprotective father, but he couldn't imagine June liking someone, he couldn't even imagine June dating someone. Jimin found the reason ridiculous of course, but Jungkook begged him, and told him he'd handle Jimin's company as well, so a whole month of free time? Jimin couldn't just disagree with that.

But still, he found Jungkook's overprotectiveness a ridiculous idiot act. Sure he knows that he doesn't have the position to say that to Jungkook since Jimin understands and knows what the father's situation was. But Jimin met the kid, he planned to meet the kid, and he could just imagine that Hyun was a kind boy—even if he didn't meet the boy.

Halfway through their movie marathon, a knock on the door was heard from the background which made Jimin's heart skip. He tried to remember if he ordered something, which he clearly did not.

" I'll be right back Junie" he excuse, passing the large bucket of popcorn to her small hands, the little girl nodded in agreement, still engrossed in the tv.

Jimin then walked to the front door, checking the pad to know who was knocking on the door, even if they had a doorbell. The umbrella that was laying at the edge of the wall was soon swept by his veiny arms as an instinct to see nothing at the back of the door, the pad only showed the halls of this apartment.

It was probably 9 pm and Jimin just hoped it was just a small prank by teenagers. But no, a knock once again eco-ed through the walls, giving another look in the pad he saw one person, and he sigh in relief to see it was only Jungkook. Punching the password with hia fingers, the door opened revealing a smiling Jungkook with bags on his hands.

But what surprised Jimin the most was the fact that there was someone, who was awfully familiar and long gone at the back of Jungkook. Even if Jimin was smaller than Jungkook by height, he could still see who the person was, and believe the author it scared the shit out of him.

"OH FU-" Jungkook immediately covered the older's month to keep him quiet. But Jimin could only widen his eyes in horror, hairs started to stand and a shrieking scream escaped his covered lips.

The two newcomers might know why Jimin had suddenly acted so scared as if he saw a ghost. Well, it's actually half true and half a lie.

" We'll explain later Hyung..... For now, we're just gonna surprise our baby angel" Jungkook said, slowly removing his hands away from Jimin's plumpy lips, as he soon shut his mouth.

He couldn't believe that Shang was alive after all these freaking years. She stood at Jungkook perfectly fit and healthy, with no mud or any wounds to be exact.

" S-sha" his words came into a whisper as h stared at her quite examining her from top to bottom. The girl only gave him a giggle and an apologetic look.

"I will explain to you later Jimin" she reassured earning a nod from the male who was still in a daze. "I'm not a ghost don't worry" as if she read Jimin's mind.

"J-June is in the-te living room" With that both newcomers went to the living room, leaving Jimin on his spot, glued to the ground as he just watched the two who walked away and left him behind.

Shang's heart warned and tighten at the same time. There he saw her baby, not so baby and squishy anymore. Laying on the black sofa with a blue blanket covering her legs and a large bucket of popcorn which she kept munching while eyeing the TV.

She couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes. She's happy to see her baby, growing up so well, but then again she's sad to know she wants with her during her growth.

" Baby angel~" Jungkook sang while dropping the shopping bags on the counter, this made June's head jolt and smile widely, still unaware of the female who tearing up alone in the dark.

"Dadd- mommy?"

~•~