Chapter Seven

─────────────────────

"Mommy I found a daddy for you!" June immediately screamed as soon as Jin open the car door.  Shang who was in the door looked confused for a moment, her daughter giggles as she stroll towards her. Jin who was slightly sulking grabbed June's little bag and walked towards the pair whom shared a big and warm hug.

"What do you mean?" She asked. June could only giggle while clapping her hands excitedly as a form of reply.

The two adults eyed the little girl who compressed her excitement. She swayed her dress back and forth as she notices the gaze of the adults boring in her skin, waiting for her to spill out whatever experience she had.

"I search a daddy for you mommy! And I did saw one! He was sitting alone on the ch-" June stopped when she saw her mother sigh. She slightly pout, understanding why her mother looked so tired. Yeah, she was damn tired from forcing the dissing duo out on the mall to prevent them from dissing on the stage of the bar called MoonSun, with the help of Jimin they were able to prevent any chaos to happen. "I'll tell you the story later mommy" she understandingly said while jumping out of her mother's grip and journeys towards the bathroom to take a bath so that her mother won't do the work any more. 

"She really can't stop talking about this sad man when I picked her up in the park. She literally explained ever details from this man like 'he's too handsome, too tall and too kind' Seriously! She once said those to me!" Jin declare while hugging the tired Shang and placing some of the stuffs he bought on the porch. Shang could only chuckle at the trouble look on Jin's face.

"Don't worry, you're still the world wide handsome to me" she winked, picking the plastic bags on the porch which was not really that heavy. "and please stop buying things for me....you should save your money for yourself and probably get some girlfriend so you could buy something sweet to her" she added making Jin to slightly turn pink and nervously scratching the back if his neck.

"Yeah.... But I'm sorry I can't spend the night today, I had some urgent errands to work with and had to meet someone for an event tomorrow" he groan annoyingly, he hated to go and not spend the time with June and Shang, but this is important for the Kim's enterprise, and he could only hope that this will be only for tomorrow.

"It's okay really, so now go!! It's urgent!" Shang slightly shoo him away that made Jin chuckle at her cuteness.

"Okay okay, bye Shang. Tell My princess June to protect the queen hence the Knight cannot be on duty" he said, as formal as possible with the accent of some royal person, waving Shang a good bye he departed from her.

"Queens are supposed to protect the princess! " She shouted when the car of Jin zoomed away. Sighing in tiredness, she entered their house, not noticing the black car that parked in the other side of the road not too long ago, with three pairs of eyes watching the scene unfolded infront of them.

─────────────────────

"Hold the fuck up! Who's that wide shoulders dude?" Yoongi groaned while shifting the window of the car. He's currently in the passenger seat while Jimin was in the driver seat and Jungkook was at the back. "The f*ck with that princess  and those medieval shit?"

"Hyung can you shut up and stop cursing for like an hour?" Jimin annoying spoke. 

Earlier when they parked the car they saw a man talking to Shang while placing some bunch of plastic on the porch, they watched until the man drove away and to Shang entering the small house.

"Hyungs I think we should go back, we saw how tired Shang was" Jungkook said worriedly, but Jimin shook his head, still not insisting. 

"If your going to be a coward who would ran after a stone was thrown at them then I'm gonna make the actions" Jimin said, removing his seatbelt while Jungkook kept whining and stopping him at the backround.    

"Let him Jungkook, it's for the both of you and her" Yoongi said, also removing his seatbelt when Jimin shut the driver side of the door close " And also because you have no sweag " he sassily said while going out of the car, leaving a frowning Jungkook. He watched when the two men crossed the road, not forgetting to look left and right if there would be any cars, and to step foot on the porch.

They are right. He's coward, a coward for not fighting back for his heart and for being so weak to even conquer his fears. Why is he even named as the bold CEO once again?

─────────────────────

"Can you bring me my dinner mommy? I'm feeling not leaving my bed today " June cutely said as she's now completely on her blue flower patterned pajamas and was resting on her and her mother's bed. Shang could only nod and kiss her forehead.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly checking some of her temperature, which was normal. June shook her head.

"I'm fine mommy, and I can wait for the dinner, I'm just gonna draw some pictures while I'm waiting..." She grinned sheepishly making her nod in agreement. Walking out of the room, not forgetting to close it. She went to the small kitchen area and started to prepare the dinner for today. Maybe a chicken sandwich would be good with a milk for the fluids. She nodded to herself and started to find the right ingredients, when  she heard knocking from the front door. She placed the bread in the kitchen counter and walked towards the door.  It must be Jin forgetting something to say or something to give.

Unlocking the door she immediately sigh.

"What is it have you forgotten this ti- oh Jimin! Yoongi!?"

─────────────────────

So how's the story so far?
Any request for the next chapter? Not the ' Boys discover June ' thing. I'm planning June to be kept for a while. And why did I named her June? It's because while I'm writting the first chapter, and in the part where I had to make names, I immediately remembered the. Month I hated.

I don't hate June from this book, just the date. I'm sorry if you are born at June, but I really hate that month since it's where I start going to school again!
Did I ever tell y'all that I really hated school?

Anyways thanks for reading and Bruh thanks for the 200 HANNSS still not knowing his yo celebrate this achievement!