Chapter Fifty Eight

A Week Ago

" do you know Hani? Hanss Hani?" Yoongi said in the language both older men could know. The little boy is now perking his head up at the mention of his mother. Hanseok doesn't understand Korean pretty well, but he does understand the basics. He dropped his toys and sprinted to the dining room where his father and Yoongi were talking.

" Mom? Do you know Mom?" His eyes sparkled, tugging Yoongi's suit waiting for answers. Hoseok who brought two mugs of coffee earlier gave Yoongi a brow raise.

Earlier Hoseok invited Yoongi for breakfast since he and his son haven't eaten yet, it would be awkward to just leave the visitor in their living room while they eat. Yoongi at first declined but soon accepted since he had no choice, and he haven't eaten a piece of food after he had arrived in the US.

Yoongi noticed every little detail the room had. Picture frames on every wall, as if the walls in this house are filled with them. He memorized every picture each kind of picture frame had. He saw Hani. He saw a few pictures of her alone and of her with Hoseok. A picture of Hani, pregnant. He couldn't leave his eyes on the picture frame in the living room, beside the huge TV. The small dining room had an open wall where he could see the living room. A specific picture couldn't leave his eyes and mind. It was Hoseok, smiling at the camera with Hani on a hospital bed, carrying her newborn baby that he guessed was Hanseok. Another picture frame took his attention, it was Hoseok and Hani's wedding.

There's no point in asking if Hoseok knows Hani. Yoongi felt like an idiot asking that question. With his willpower, he removed his gaze to prevent him from watching more frames that could make his heart shatter.

" Go play with your toys now sunshine," Hoseok said making the told son to shook his head as he climbed up on Yoongi's figure. This took Yoongi by surprise as the little boy gripped his suit. "Hanseok behave!" Hoseok lightly ordered as he stands up on the chair to remove the little boy.

" Please mister pale man! Please bring Mom home if you see her! Please" he cried. His little cat-shaped eyes started to tear up as his lips shakes while pulling the adult's suit. It hurt Yoongi's heart to see the little boy cry, it was like Hani crying in front of him. Hoseok successfully removed his son from the older's lap as he shushed the little boy and swung him back and forth.

"Don't cry now" he cooed.

" Yes, she's Jung Hani...how do you know my wife? Do you perhaps know where she is? Could you please tell us?" Hoseok began to ask questions, looking like a lost puppy in front of Yoongi. The little boy hid his face on his father's neck a she began to sniffle.

"We met at a friend's house, I- I don't specifically know where she was....." He lied to the older. He knew where Hani was but he couldn't tell that to Hoseok since Taehyung would know about the existence of them. "But she's in Korea...."

"T-thank you, Mister Min." Hoseok bowed, very very thankful to have Yoongi on his doorstep, to have him inside his house to know where his wife was located.

He saw the happiness on Hoseok's face. How he smiled happily and thankfully. There Yoongi saw the answer.

They needed Hani more than he needed her. Hani has responsibilities here than to him. She has a son, a husband that he wished he was. He was finally letting her go in his desolated heart.

~•~

" Is daddy okay mommy?" June asked, standing beside her mother with an umbrella held by Shang. They could only watch Jungkook standing still like a statue, his gaze was on the peace of stone, holding himself a black umbrella to prevent his suit from getting wet. The universe senses the sadness and sends the rain to accompany them in visiting the cemetery.

Jimin and Namjoon who stands two feet away, give the family privacy as they discuss things that include the situation of Jungkook, Yoongi, and how to turn Taehyung down.

Jungkook doesn't understand his heart. He doesn't know why would it beat so slowly when he knew his father was dead, he didn't know why he felt like crying in front of his grave. He despised his father but felt like giving up when his father was gone.

He fought the tears back. Now wanting to let it go. Now wanting to cry in front of this disgusting man. His father tried to kill him and his family so maybe it was karma that led to him to death.

" Let it go Jungkook" He moved his head to see Shang smiling at him. " Let the tears go..... Don't hold a grudge against your father...." She walked towards Jungkook holding the umbrella and June's hand to follow her. As soon as she was near, she patted his shoulders. Half hugging him as they began to watch the tomb.

So he cried. He never sniffles or shakes he just let his tears go and pulled the two angels of his life.

She's right, why would e hold a grudge against someone dead? He should be happy that his father was either in hell or heaven to take his rest, and that the only problem he had was Taehyung which would danger their lives.

" Your grandfather lies here baby," he said, playing with June's long black hair and kneeling on her height. June looked at the stone.

" I'm sorry you didn't have the time to see him....." He smiled, wiping his tears as he patted her small head. " Dad....if you're listening right now, I would Like you to meet my daughter. Jeon June" he introduced.

" And my wife.....Jeon Shang"