One Hundred and Sixty Four

Sorry for the short shitty chapter

I'm so tired

I'm just done

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about death, sadness, suicide and aNgSt

Virgil POV
Roman never fell back asleep last night after his nightmare. He won't say what it was about but it was obviously bad considering how he was acting.

He was hugging everyone. Even Deceit and Remus. When he wasn't giving he others attention, Roman refused to let go of me.

Patton, Emile and Evan soaked up all the sudden love and affection. But the rest of them just awkwardly patted Roman in the back and hoped he'd move away soon.

I let him hold me because I know how terrifying things can be. What thoughts fueled by fear can do to you.

Roman was drinking his fourth cup of coffee even though it was only ten in the morning. It was like he was competing with Remy or something.

"Are you ever going to tell us what happened in this nightmare of yours?" Remus asked again, clearly annoyed that he didn't know. "Cause we all know it wasn't Corruption induced so I wanna know what scared you so badly."

"It was bad," Was all Roman responded with. I looked over to Emile, who had an extremely concerned look on his face.

Emile gently set his tea down on the table before joining Roman and I on the couch. He gave Roman a comforting smile.

"Would you consider this nightmare to be traumatizing for you?" Emile asked.

Roman nodded his head 'yes' frantically. His eyes went wide and it was as is he was seeing something horrible play out before him.

"Would you like to talk to someone about it?" Emile suggested. Remy came over and flopped into the couch next to Emile.

Logan and Patton joined us on the couch. Remus, Evan, Quinn and Deceit taking the floor. Wylan stayed in his corner.

"I don't want to scare anyone," Roman mumbled. I turned in Roman's lap to gently brush his unbrushed hair from his face.

"It'll make you feel better if you get it off your chest and talk about it," I told him gently.

"I know," Roman breathed out, tears gathering in his eyes.

"Repressing this nightmare won't make it go away," Logan said.

"Yeah, repression can be very bad indeed," Remus said, moving around so that Evan was in his lap.

"It was Corruption at the door instead of Luther," Roman started. "He just started killing everyone. He ripped Wylan into pieces that killed him. He shot Patton in the head. He stole Deceit and Virgil's memories and then shot Deceit in the gut. Remy was shot in the heart while protecting Emile. He shot Evan in the stomach right after Remus and him kissed. Then Quinn killed himself but shouting himself with the same gun that killed everyone else. We buried everyone but people kept dying. All the traits were just dropping dead and they weren't reforming. Then Virgil died because he didn't have his memories so he locked himself away and died from something self induced. Then Remus threw himself into the Pit because he refused to live without Evan. Then Emile killed himself by downing bottles of pills and he didn't reform. Then Logan died from overworking himself and then taking too many sleep inducing pills. And I was all alone. I had nobody left. I shot myself. And it killed Thomas."

Roman has to stop talking because of how much he was crying. But he wasn't the only one now. I felt tears in my eyes.

Patton was crying, Emile on the verge of doing so. Evan looked scared, holding to Remus who looked deep in thought. I couldn't tell how Remy felt because of the sunglasses. Quinn was holding tightly to Deceit, looking ready to have an episode. Logan was trying and failing to comfort Patton.

"That's didn't happen," I told Roman. "It was just a nightmare."

"Nothing like that is going to happen," Emile tried to say gently.

"But we don't know," Roman cried, sounding more like me than himself.

"No one is dying anytime soon," Patton told us.

"We'll be okay," Evan whispered.

"We're gong to survive," I said to no one in particular. "We'll be okay."

"At least all the hugging makes sense now," Remus said with an awkward laugh.

"Group hug?" Patton suggested. Everyone nodded pretty quickly.

We all piled on top of Roman, holding him in our arms. He finally smiled for the first time since waking up for his nightmare.

"We'll be okay," Patton told us.