Fifty Five

TRIGGER WARNING : blood/guts, kinda rape I think that's it, sorry if I didn't catch something

Corruption POV
"Anxiety please stop!" Yelled Patton. I just smirked and continued throwing all the deserts into the trash.

"I'm just taking out the trash Patton." I said inna sarcastic tone.

"Those are my cookies!" Patton yelled, trying to pull the plate out of my hands. "And my cupcakes! And muffins! I baked all of that!"

"Yeah," I smirked, pulling the plate from Patton. "And it all tastes like trash, so into the trash it goes."

"Anxiety please, stop throwing all my desserts away." Patton begged, trying to pull all the pastries away from me.

"Trash," I tossed the chocolate chip cookies into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the blueberry muffins into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the banana bread into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the peanut butter cookies into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the sugar cookies into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the gingerbread into the trashcan.

"Trash." I tossed the chocolate and vanilla cupcakes into the trashcan.

"Trash." I picked up Patton and held him over the trashcan.  Patton let out a small scream when I dropped him. 

He looked up at me with tear filled eyes.  Frosting and cookie crumbs were covering him now. 

I just smirked and placed a hand on my hips.  I watched, trying to hold back laughter, as Patton stood back up.  He looked down at his clothes, now stained with food. 

I walked out of the kitchen, shoulder checking Patton on the way out.  Patton mumbled a small 'ow' once I did so. 

"What are you doing Virgil?"  Asked a small voice.  I turned to see Doubt.  My smirk quickly turned into a scowl upon seeing him.  Doubt seemed to shrink into himself under my gaze. 

"How about,"  I said.  "What are you doing here?" 

"What...?"  Doubt asked, confusion evident on his face.  I rolled my eyes. 

"Stupid idiot..."  I mumbled under my breath. 

"Oh uh...I'm sorry..."  Doubt mumbled, looking down at his feet.  "Sorry..."

"Will you stop being so goddamn annoying all the time?"  I asked trying to come off as mean as possible.

"I'm sorry..."  He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Fucking sensitive crybaby."  I sighed.  "Why are you here?" 

"I...I don't understand."  He mumbled.

"You are a nothing trait.  A bad trait at that.  You hurt Thomas.  You cause him more self doubt than Roman ever could."  I said lowly.  "You don't belong here.  Or alive for that matter...you should just die and let a new Doubt take over.  This is the house for the sides.  You are not a side.  You do not belong here.  You are stupid little nothing trait who will never amount to anything in Thomas's life." 

Doubt looked close to tears.  He was shaking.  I smirked and laughed a little bit. 

"Weak."  I hissed, shoving him to the ground.  Doubt whimpered and curled up on himself as if expecting me to hit him.  Than memories of how I beat him when I had kidnapped filled my mind.  His fear empowered me.  Too bad I was acting at Virgil so I couldn't hurt Doubt yet.