Four

A/N : noticed I got a comment about wanting a update. So here ya go

Patton POV:
"And that's why Logan is no longer allowed in the kitchen." Said Thomas, smiling brightly.

I laughed like crazy along with Roman. Logan was smiling too trying to hold back laughter.

"I don't understand why that was an important topic for us to discuss." Said Logan while smiling.

"It's funny!" I yelled happily, bouncing up and down slightly.

"I don't understand as to why my cooking has anything to do with...laughter."

"Because you burnt the pancakes so bad we had to by a new pan." Roman reminded us, sending us all back into laughter.

From the staircase came a wheezing noise. I looked over to see Virgil shaking while his hands were braced against the walls. The other sides and Thomas noticed too.

"Virgil?"  I said quietly.  "Is...everything alright kiddo?"

He looked up at me for a brief second, pain flashing in his eyes, before he quickly sank back down into the mindspace. 

I quickly followed him back into the mindscape.  I knew it was probably just an anxiety attack but we can never be too sure with someone like Virgil. 

"Virgil!"  I yelled out once I reached the common room.  There was only silence.

Roman POV :
"Maybe we should just call it a day."  Suggested Thomas while looking at me. 

"I agree,"  I answered before turning to Logan.  "We should probably check on the little emo nightmare." 

"I'm not so sure."  Scoffed Logan.  "Virgil is always getting into some sort of predicament.  It's his own fault."

I sighed before sinking down into the mindspace.  I was glad that Logan followed me back to the common room. 

Patton was there heading up towards our rooms.  I looked at Logan and he shrugged.

Suddenly, Pattons voice seemed to shake the entire mindscape. 

"VIRGIL?!" 

I quickly rushed up the stairs, quickly followed by Logan.  We rounded the corner that led to the hallway with our rooms. 

Patton was there banging on Virgil's door, begging Virgil to let him in. 

"Stand back!"  I yelled.  Once Patton moved, I charged the door.  The door went flying open and slammed into the wall. 

I looked around trying to see anything in the dark.  Slowly but surely my eyes adjusted, allowing me to see a small lump curled up on the floor in the corner by the dresser. 

Patton started shaking, while Logan pulled him into a protective hug. 

Tentatively, I walked to Virgil.  I noticed the quick rise and fall of his chest and breathed a short sigh I relief. 

"He's okay."  I told the other two sides.  "He's just passed out."

I reached down to pick him up but the second I touched him, he jolted upwards with a scream.