Eighty One

THIS IS MY FAVORITE DESCRIPTION OF REVAN ^^^ (that's the official ship name now)

someone make a Deceit x Quinn ship name

A BIG THANK YOU TO @seemlysmileyface FOR SOME OF THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS CHAPTER

That's all...bye
~Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING : gore, blood, major character death, swearing, aNgSt, FLUFF, DEATH

Logan POV
I was back in the maze. 

I don't know how I got here.  I just woke up, and I was lying in the middle of the hedge maze that Corruption made. 

Why am I back here?  Where are all the others?  Are they somewhere in here too?

Well, whatever Corruption's doing, it didn't work last time.  I can only hope that if the others are here, they know not to believe the "spirits" of sorts.

"Hello?"  I called out, hoping for a response.  Of course no one responded. 

"Is anyone there?"  I asked, still not expecting a response.

"Logie?"  Came a small voice.  Patton...

"Patton?"  I yelled, fear coursing through me.  Where is he?

"Logan help me."  Patton said.  He was whispering.  But it sounded as if the voice was all around me. 

I started running.  Up and down every path, looking for one of the clearings.  But each and every one I passed by was empty. 

"Logan!"  Screamed Patton.  He sounded as if he was in pain.  Then I heard screams. 

Fear coursed through me.  What's going on?!  Where's Patton?!

The screams continued, seeming to get louder with every step I took.

"Patton?!  Where are you?!"  I yelled, hoping he would answer.  All I got in response was Patton's pain filled screams of terror.

I turned a corner and came into a clearing.  Patton was at the other end of it.  Thank god.

"Patton!"  I yelled, running to him.  He looked up at me, bloody tears streaked down his face.  He was in that dress Corruption put him in again. 

Patton was about to say something but I didn't hear him because I felt the ground give out underneath me. 

I was falling. 

The ground seemed to just cave in and I went falling through a black Pit.  All around me was darkness. 

I screamed, flailing my arms and legs.  Panic was jolting through me.  It was silent here.

After a terrifying but brief moment of weightlessness, I landed on the ground.  However, the impact had no effect on me. 

I got up quickly and turned around, looking for Patton.  Everything was black.  I couldn't see anything, but I could feel solid ground beneath me.