One Hundred & Twenty One

TRIGGER WARNINGS : TALKS ABOUT ALL THE FOLLOWING — mental/physical/verbal abuse, gore, rape, sexual assault, basically a bunch of yandere abusive relationship stuff, lots of depressive and self deprecating talk,

ALL ABOARD THE ANGST TRAIN
YALL GOT A ONE WAY TICKET TO ANGSTY HELL AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK
MWA HA AHA AHA HA HA HA

Virgil POV
We all watched, just staring at each other in horror as the song ended.  I recognized some of the lyrics from All the Angels by My Chemical Romance.

Slowly, Wylan's fingers started twitching.  Then another ripple of blue grey electricity shot across his body. 

He jolted and suddenly his eyes flew open.  He blinked a few times, slowly flexing his mechanical parts.  His eyes narrowed on Logan, who was in front of him.

"You aren't Izzy..."  He mumbled, his voice had a mechanical undertone but it was still a delicate and soft voice.  Reminded me vaguely of Evan's voice.

"Who's Izzy?"  Asked Logan.  Wylan blinked slowly again, seeming to be trying to process everything. 

"Izzy...Insanity,"  He mumbled again, looking at all of us.  "My...well for lack of a better term, boyfriend of sorts."

"Do you mean...Corruption?"  Roman asked slowly, a look of disgust on his face. 

"He's actually calling himself that dorky ass name?"  Wylan mumbled, shaking his head slowly. 

"What?"  Mumbled Evan, looking up slowly from where he was laying on the couch.  He was severely decreasing in health again.  Starting to look like just a lump of bones and skin again. 

"WHALE PE-"  Remus started to yell, but Deceit slammed a hand over his mouth to shut him up. 

"Oh dear,"  Wylan mumbled, recoiling slightly.  He moved off the table, moving surprisingly softly and easily for a having a metal leg.  "You're friend is very sick."

"Your highness..."  Mumbled the Parasite, not raising his head to look at Wylan.  "They're just doing there job..."

Wylan looked at the parasite as if he was just noticing it.  He had a blank expression. 

"Don't call me that,"  Was all he said before walking over to Evan.  Wylan stopped next to Evan making him flinch. 

"This might hurt,"  He mumbled before putting a hand over Evan's back. 

"Go home,"  Wylan said in a commanding voice.  "You are relieved of your duties."

Then Evan started screaming.  Agonizing pain filled screams.  He arched his back and that's when a parasite tendril poked out of his back.  It was quickly followed by about five more. 

Evan screamed and kept struggling, obviously in a lot of pain.  Slowly but surely, the parasites crawled out of Evan. 

As the parasites left Evan, they seemed to disappear into thin air.  Wylan smiled softly at Evan who had relaxed.  Then Wylan turned back to us. 

"Where am I?"  He asked.  We all just looked at him in shock.  He just...He literally just got all the parasites out of Evan.  He...saved Evan.

Wylan was a little too close to me for my liking.  Something about him unsettled me and made me anxious.  I slipped my hand in Roman's, his holding mine tightly in response.  He seems as put off by Wylan as I am.

"The Light Mind Palace,"  Logan answered.  At this, Wylan's mouth dropped open in pure shock.  Tears and an unexplainable happiness filled his eyes.