Sixteen

Roman POV
We were all silent as Virgil slowly raised his head up to look at us.  His eyes were cleared now and he wasn't shaking anymore. 

"Feeling better kiddo?"  Patton asked.

"Yeah..."  Virgil whispered. 

"Why was Deceit here?"  Asked Logan.  Virgil flinched.  "Why did he hurt you?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."  Virgil mumbled while looking down at the floor. 

I turned and walked over to Virgil's bathroom.  I turned on the light and grabbed a washcloth.  Splotches of blood on the floor caught my attention.

Next to them was a bloody razor.  I closed my eyes for a second, wishing Virgil would get better soon. 

I soaked the washcloth in water before returning to everyone else.  I walked over to Virgil and kneeled down in front of him next to Patton. 

He looked up at me, I could see fear in his eyes. 

"Your bleeding a lot."  I told him.  "We need to get you cleaned up." 

Virgil nodded, slowly pulling himself out of the corner.  I felt a faint smile on my lips while watching Virgil. 

Patton got up and walked towards the bathroom, presumably to get another washcloth.  I faintly heard Patton and Logan talking about the freshly used razor blade in the bathroom. 

I grabbed Virgil's chin and started wiping the blood from his face.  Virgil flinched a few times, obviously not comfortable with being touched. 

"Sorry."  I muttered.  He just nodded.  I stopped and looked at him a while.  His beautiful brown eyes.  He stared back for a bit before lowering his head. 

I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.  A blush crept onto his cheeks, and I felt my cheeks heating up too. 

"Listen Virgil,"  I started to say. "I don't know why Deceit was hurting you.  Or why he's back after so long of not seeing him.  But I promise I won't let him hurt you again."

Virgil nodded still not saying anything.  Before I could second guess myself, I hugged him.  Tightly. 

Virgil stiffened up instantly, but eventually melted into the hug.  He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back.  I smiled.

"I promise I won't let Deceit hurt you again."  I whispered. 

Virgil nodded and pulled away.  When I pulled away, I saw Patton and Logan watching us.  Patton had a huge smile on his face. 

I blushed and turned away from them.  Patton came over and finished getting all the blood off of Virgil's face. 

"We should do something fun."  Said Patton once he was done.  "To move on from this.  It's obvious Virgil doesn't want to talk about it, so we won't."  He gave me and Logan meaningful looks. 

"We could watch Disney movies."  I said.  "Like we were planning earlier."

"Is that okay with you Virgil?"  Patton asked him. 

"Yeah, I guess so."  Mumbled Virgil. 

"What movie do you want to watch Virgil?"  I asked him.  Virgil stayed silent a bit, thinking.

"I want to watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame."  Virgil said. 

"Than watch it we shall."  Said Logan.  Virgil started to stand up, but fell down almost instantly.  I rushed over to him and helped him back up. 

"Are you okay?"  I asked him. 

"Just tired.  Exhausted after that."  He mumbled.  I smirked, getting an idea. 

I reached down and swept Virgil up and into my arms, bridal style.  Virgil eyes widened and he clutched tightly onto my jacket. 

"What are you doing."  He asked, starting to blush. 

"Well our too weak to walk after your ordeal,"  I told him with a huge smile.  "So I'll carry you downstairs like the brave prince that I am." 

I turned and walked out of Virgil's room, still carrying him.  I head Logan let out a sigh behind me, while Patton was tugging on Logan's arm, smiling, while pointing at me and Virgil. 

I walked downstairs and into the living room.  I sat down on the couch and pulled Virgil down right next to me.  I put an arm around his shoulders protectively. 

Strangely enough, Virgil didn't question it or try to move away.  He melted right into me like he belonged there.  Curled up against me. 

I felt something strange almost.  Something I haven't felt in a long time with another person.  Maybe it's true love.  Maybe I'm just crazy.  Who knows at this point. 

After a few minutes, Logan and Patton walked down the stairs and Logan sat down on the couch with us. 

Patton walked over to the tv to start the movie and than to the kitchen to make popcorn.  Once he returned with popcorn, we started the movie. 

Patton and Logan started sitting a few inches apart, but by halfway through the movie, they were snuggled up together like me and Virgil. 

Me and Logan made eye contact.  I smirked at him and gave him a knowing look and gave a quick glance at Patton.  Logan turned a bright shade of red before quickly looking back at the movie. 

Eventually, I noticed Virgil's breath deepening and slowing.  He had fallen asleep.  Despite what had happened only a hour ago, I felt happy in this moment. 

Logan POV
Me and Patton stood in Virgil's room watching as Roman carried Virgil downstairs.  Patton was clinging onto my arm. 

"I think princey has a crush."  Said Patton, laughing like a little kid. 

"It appears so."  I agreed while walking out into the hallway.  Patton grabbed my hand and made me turn around.  He gave me a kiss. 

"He's not the only one with a crush."  Mumbled Patton. 

"Patton we're dating, of course I am aware you feel a strong affection for me."  I told him.  "Is this new information for you?" 

Patton laughed gently before pulling me into another kiss.  I didn't realize how much I was smiling until we pulled apart.

"I love you so much."  I said quietly. 

"I love you more."  Argued Patton lovingly. 

"We should get downstairs before the others start to wonder."  I advised.  Patton nodded but pulled me into another kiss. 

"We really should be going Patton."  I said but still pulled him back into another kiss.  Patton giggled. 

"We should."  Agreed Patton, but he gave me another kiss.  But he did pull away this time for real.  He grabbed my hand and walked down the hallway towards the stairs. 

To my disappointment, we dropped each other's hands when we got to the staircase. 

Once we got downstairs I sat down on the couch about a foot from Virgil.  Roman had an arm around Virgil, and Virgil was curled up right to Roman's chest. 

Odd.  Before this, anyone could've told you they hated each other. 

Patton came from the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn.  He started the movie and sat down a few inches from me. 

But every few minutes, Patton would move another half inch closer to me.  By half way through the movie, Patton was curled up against me similar. 

He had his knees pulled up and resting on my legs.  His head was resting on my chest.  I had my arm around him. 

At one point in the movie I had moved a bit to get popcorn but instead caught Romans eye. 

He smirked at me, looking at Patton curled up against me.  I felt a blush rising on my cheeks and quickly turned away. 

I don't know how much longer until the other catch onto me and Patton.