One Hundred & Fifty One

THE SONG POLARIZE BY TWENTY ØNE PILØTS WORKS PERFECTLY FOR REMUS ESPECIALLY IN MY BOOK

You know where I'm coming from <Remus at the dark mind palace>
Though I am running to you <Evan>
All I feel is deny, deny, denial <Remus angry crying with Corruption and Ignorance standing over his shoulders>

I wanted to be a better brother <Roman>
better son <Logan and Patton>
Wanted to be a better adversary to the evil I have done <Virgil crying in front of him>
I have none to show to the one I love <back to Evan>
But deny, deny, denial <Remus angry crying with Corruption and Ignorance standing over his shoulders>

Basically I'm an emo fuck who listens to this song on repeat completely imagining the entire video to go along with this song

aNyWaYs

TRIGGER WARNING : talks about PTSD stuff

Remus POV
"You two are nerds!" I yelled at Evan and Quinn in a joking manner.

"No we aren't!" Evan yelled back, giggling furiously with Quinn.

"Nerds," Deceit agreed with me.

We laughed at the two of them, sitting on the floor with instruments strewn around them. A violin, a guitar and a ukulele. Sheet music spread everywhere and an old tattered notebook full of songs they wrote a long time ago.

Deceit sat on the couch, a glass of red wine sitting in his hand. He wasn't drunk at all, but Deceit definitely had a classy roaring 20s guy in him. So he sits there properly in his fancy ass outfit with his bowler hat and a glass of wine. An eased smirk constantly resting on his face.

Unlike Deceit, I was sting in the arm chair as slutty and gay as possible. I was more so laying on my back, with my one leg resting up on top of the chair. I was manspreading as much as possible, my other leg hanging off the arm rest. One arm was tossed over my head, dangling limply, the other resting on my thigh.

"When's dinner going to be done?" Evan asked not looking up from the sheet music he was copying down.

"Yeah, I'm hungry," Agreed Quinn.

"It's almost ready," Deceit said, looking back at the kitchen. The smell of chicken noodle soup filled the house.

"We should watch A Dogs Purpose tonight!" Evan squealed excitedly, bringing his hands up to his chest. A bright smile came across his face.

"Oh my god yes!" Agreed Quinn, a happy smile also spreading across his face.

"No...not that sappy shit," I complained. "Let's watch some horror."

Evan instantly became downfallen, giving me puppy dog eyes. I fell instantly for his adorable charms.

"We're watching A Dogs Purpose," I said sternly, looking over at Deceit.

"I don't care," Deceit said with a shrug. "But we should watch Annabelle too."

"Yes!" Quinn and I both yelled excitedly.

"What's that?" Evan asked.

"Literally one of the best horror movies," Quinn told him. "We're watching it."