One Hundred & Sixty One

Ha ha

I'm so depressed

Please get Thomas to read my book

Promise me this

If I loose to myself

You won't mourn a day

And you'll move on to someone else

I'm so lonely

I don't deserve happiness

Sorry for the shitty chapter

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

@MudPuddleNL ^^

@MudPuddleNL  ^^

@susitato ^^

❦☽ FANART TIME ☾❦

TRIGGER WARNING :

Roman POV
Where the hell is Remus? I've been trying to find him for like five minutes now. The last place to check is his old bedroom with Evan.

I headed up the stairs, holding tightly to the hilt of my sword. I'm extremely on edge now. That stupid letter. What the hell does it mean?"

I didn't bother knocking once I reached his old room. I opened the door quickly, letting it slam against the wall.

"Remus-"

Evan shushed me quickly, holding a finger to his lips. He glared at me a bit to shut me up. I let out a sigh.

Remus and Evan were cuddling on a chez lounge. Well, Remus was sleeping, his head resting on Evan's stomach. Evan was wearing a very pretty pink dress.

Evan went back to gently humming and using his thin and nimble fingers to gently tease all the knots out of Remus's hair. He added little blossoms sporadically.

"Wake Remus up," I said sternly. "Something happened."

"What happened?" Evan whispered, still trying to not wake the snoring Remus.

"I'll explain once everyone's downstairs," I told him. "Now Wake Remus up or I'll do it myself."

Evan let out a long sigh but eventually started shaking Remus awake. He awoke with an annoyed grunt.

"What?" Remus growled, glaring at me.

"Something happened, now come on," I said, antsy to get back to Virgil and getting slowly annoyed with these two.

"What the hell is so important that you had to interrupt cuddle time with my boyfriend," Remus complained, slowly getting up.

"Well his name is Corruption and he's kind of important since ya know, he wants to us," I deadpanned.

"Fuck," Remus breathed, getting up quickly.

"What?" Evan asked in confusion.

"Nothing Buttercup," Remus told him while making Evan get up.

"C'mon," I said sternly. I quickly turned and headed back downstairs.

I rushed to Virgil's side the second I got back to the living room. He wears anxiously bouncing his leg. I slipped my hands into his and sat bed to him on the couch.

Logan and Patton sat at the other end, still looking over the letter worriedly. Wylan was still crying in the corner. Remy, Emile, Quinn and Deceit stood nearby. All of them obviously put off.

"What happened?" Remus asked, entering the room with Evan who was still wearing the pretty pink dress.

I think most of us would've been surprised by Evan's choice of dress if we hadn't just found a letter from Corruption nailed to the front door.

"We received a letter, more so a threat, from Corruption," Logan explained, hanging the two a letter.

Dearest enemies...
I'm afraid our time is coming to an end. If I'm to complete my goal, I'm going to have to kill all of you. Bring me Wylan and I'll spare him and put off the attack. But I admit with a heavy heart, we must battle. While I've had the power to destroy all of you since the beginning, it's been fun toying with all of you. But sadly, that time has come to an end. I have a goal to meet. I will attack eventually. I'm not going to tell you when or where. But mark my words, it will happen soon. Death is just around the corner for you all.
Love, Corruption

P.S. Wylan darling, it was so much fun splitting open that silly Lieutenant. It was fun frying him alive and electrocuting him. You should have felt the way his brain sparked.

"That asshole," Remus growled.

"We need to form a plan," Deceit said, an arm wrapped tightly around Quinn's waist.

"Wylan," Logan said.

"What?" Wylan chocked out, not looking up from his hands he was sobbing into.

"You need to teach someone else lightening so that we ca defend ourselves better," Logan told him.

"Learning lightening takes years," Wylan mumbled. "I wouldn't be able to teach someone how to kill with lightening in the small amount of time we have."

"This is why we should have done the lightening shit sooner," Remy complained with a sigh.

"It's hard to do," Wylan argued.

"Okay, even if Wylan is the only one that can control it and he's not willing to kill Corruption," Patton started. "We still need a plan."

"We can't get separated," Virgil said.

"Absolutely," I agreed. "That means we all stay here. Together."

The four of them all looked annoyed by that, besides Evan. It seems like it's impossible to make Evan genuinely angry.

"Well Roman and I spent years training in the imagination," Remus said.

"But the two of us can't protect all eleven of us," I pointed out.

"Okay let's just put a giant lightening shield around the mindpalace and stay here forever," Remy said.

"That's not a bad idea," Patton mumbled.

"I was joking," Remy quickly clarified.

"We could try to make peace?" Emile suggested.

"He won't listen to anyone at this point," Wylan said bitterly.

"But when will the attack and how?" Logan wondered allowed.

"Knowing him, it will be random as all get out," Wylan said.

"Will he have parasites with him?" Virgil asked.

"Hopefully not," Deceit said.

"But what if," Quinn mumbled. We all paused a bit.

I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off my something that made my heart stop and myself freeze in fear.

Someone knocked on the door.