Ninety Three

SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING : attempted rape, sexual assault, hitting/slapping, derogatory terms, #glitchbitch, seizures, suicidal thoughts

Evan POV
I awoke slowly, my head throbbing in pain. However, my eyes snapped open upon remembering the events before I passed out.

Corruption.

The deal.

My heart was pounding as I took in my surroundings. Only then did I notice the dress I was now wearing. It was pretty, but who knows why Corruption wants me in a dress.

I was sitting on a queen bed with white satin sheets, a white mesh canopy was over the bed. Decorative branches with little white flowers were laying in the canopy.

Across from me was a large black door with no visible handle. There was a big, fancy lock in the middle of it however.

To my left was a white and gold chez lounge in front of a bricked up, grand, marble fireplace.  There was an empty bookshelf and a coffee table with an empty flower vase on it. 

To my right was a large window overlooking the mindscape.  Flowing white curtains were fluttering slightly from the breeze.  Beneath it was a large, velvet bench with throw pillows on it.  In the corner by the window was a white wooden table with two matching chairs. 

The room wasn't very big but it was definitely grand.  Like something out of a fairy tale. 

Except this was no fairy tale.  This is a nightmare.  This room is the prison Corruption intends to keep me in.  Probably forever. 

Not like that is a issue or anything though, thank goodness.  Now that the others have Virgil back, they don't need me.  Remus will move on quickly and find someone better. 

I can suffer, I guess.  It means that Thomas and all them are safe.  That's good enough for me.

I slowly got off the bed, noticing instantly how I was barefoot.  I walked over to the large window and stuck my head out.

I was at least six stories off the ground.  What I'm assuming was the Dark Sides Mindpalace, had been turned into a parasitic fortress of sorts.  It was all stone, covered in strange black tendrils. 

Those tendrils were spreading out across the ground from the house.  My guess, those have something to do with Corruption destroying Thomas's mind. 

"Hello P-Pet,"  Came a voice from behind me.  I squeaked, quickly turning around to see Corruption. 

How did he get in here without me noticing?!  Corruption smiled at me evilly, as if he could sense my fear. 

"What,"  I paused when my voice came out as a squeak.  "What do you want."

"Y-You."

"No."