Forty Five

Deceit POV

"Quinn."  I repeated.  I liked how his name rolled off my tongue.  I liked it better than calling him Doubt. 

Quinn shrunk into himself, wrapping his arms around his chest in self doubt. 

"I love it."  I breathed out.  "It's beautiful...just like you." 

Quinn blushed heavily, hiding his face in his hands.  He was laughing gently. 

"Quinn."  I mumbled again.  I really really love his name.  It sounded beautiful. 

"I love you Quinn."  I told him.  He looked up at me, shock and happiness evident on his face. 

"I love you too Dee."  He told me with a sheepish grin.  "I like hearing you say my name." 

"Why's that?" 

"I'm not sure...it just sounds right." He mumbled, mostly to himself. "It sounds better...not clunky and deprecating like Doubt."

"It's a beautiful name." I told him, pressing kisses all over his head.

"Do you really think so?" He asked, obviously still a little doubtful.

"Of course. Quinn is a beautiful name. It's different...it's unique...I like that."

Quinn started smiling. A big happy smile. My heart swelled with love at seeing him to happy.

I kissed him needily, lacing one of my hands into his hair. I felt Quinn smirk into the kiss. I placed my other hand on his hip.

I pulled him down further, snaking my hand down from his head and over his back. I ran my tongue over his lips, asking for entrance. He instantly let me take control as we made out.

"Ya know what else we haven't done in a while..." Quinn mumbled into the kiss with a small laugh. I pulled away, a little out of breath from the make out session.

"I don't know baby" I mumbled back, even though I knew exactly what he was implying. "Tell me what you want."

Quinn whined, moving his hips a bit to get some friction. I knew what he wanted, but he'd have to admit it before he got anything. And he knew I'd make him beg for it. 

I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed him roughly, before trailing kisses down to his neck. I sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys in just the right places that I knew would drive him crazy.

Quinn was letting out breathy moans beneath me, making me smirk. He was already a moaning squirming mess underneath me and we were just getting started.

His hands started playing with the bottom of my shirt, trying to push it up. He whined again when I pushed his hands away.

"Tell me what you want." I whispered into his ear, making him whimper.

"Dee..." He whined. "Please...I want you...please...need you now..."

"Of course baby." I told him, pressing gentle kisses on his lips. I started on getting the two of us undressed. 

Well...we all know what happens now.

-•-

Roman POV
I woke to screaming.

I jumped upwards, my eyes flying open. I looked around, shocked to see I was in my own room instead of Virgil's.  It was still dark outside.

The screaming was coming from Virgil. I turned on the light, fear coursing through me when I saw Virgil. He was writhing around the bed and his face was scrunched up in pain and fear.