Seventy Eight

Pls don't kill me for this ha ha

BEFORE THIS CHAPTER
I'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU GUYS OF A CERTAIN LITTLE FACT ABOUT A CERTAIN "SHIP"

BEFORE THIS CHAPTER I'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU GUYS OF A CERTAIN LITTLE FACT ABOUT A CERTAIN "SHIP"

****its in the biggest paragraph****

*suspicious evil author laughter*

Anyways...
Till next time xoxo
~ Jinxx

TRIGGER WARNING : very gory , very bloody, major character death, swearing, mention of abusive relationship, #glitchbitch, dEaTh aNd aNgSt
THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST GORY CHAPTER THAT I'VE EVER WRITTEN, SO READ WITH CAUTION
LIKE I WAS HONESTLY QUESTIONING MY MENTAL STABILITY AND SANITY AFTER WRITING THIS

Remus POV
"I have amazing news!"  I said excitedly, jumping up and down again. 

"That you freed the Pets and betrayed us?"  Ignorance asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah!  How'd you know already?"  I asked. 

"Corruption is extremely pissed off."  He told me. 

"So?" 

"He's going to come for you."  Ignorance said with no emotion.  "You have nowhere to hide."

"Actually..."  I said, starting to smirk.  "That's what I wanted to tell you about..."

"What did you do now?"

"I'm working with the Light Sides now!"  I told Ignorance happily.  "They promised that once Corruption is dead, there will be no more boundaries between the Light and Dark sides!"

"So?"

"Don't you get it Issac!"  I yelled, getting very excited.  "We're free now!  Just jump over here and we can be happy together.  We have the Light Side's protection!"

Ignorance stared at me in completely shock, his jaw hanging open.  But than he burst in maniacal laughter.  Even doubling over, holding his stomach from laughing so hard. 

"What...?"  I asked, laughing awkwardly.  "I don't get it..." 

"You idiot!"  Screeched Corruption, still laughing crazily.  "You complete and utter idiot!" 

Ouch.

"What do you mean?"  I asked, my voice coming off softer than I meant to. 

"I never fucking loved you."  Ignorance explained with a laugh.  My heart shattered. 

"Wh...What...?"

"I knew that you'd never work with Corruption willing,"  Ignorance started.  "You just wanted to play around and goof off.  Never living up to your full potential."