Twenty Seven

Roman POV
Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was laying in my bed on my stomach. Virgil was laying next to me. Rain was still drumming against the roof.

I let out a sigh as I pushed myself upwards and onto my side. I smiled as I remembered the events from last night. Than I blushed heavily when I saw the hickeys covering Virgil's neck.

I'm extremely happy that the date went well. I reached over and lightly brushed Virgil's hair out of his face. He looked beautiful like this. Calm and relaxed. Barely any eyeshadow on. Absolutely beautiful.

I pushed myself upwards, slightly uncomfortable from falling asleep in my regular outfit. I desperately needed a shower.

Not in the sense that I was necessarily dirty, but I need to shower every day to maintain my flawless handsomeness.

I stood up from the bed but turned back to Virgil. I pulled his hoodie off of him and hung it on the post of my bed. Than I pulled the blanket up over him.

I smiled slightly. I loved him so much. He's just so precious. I wanted to protect him. So he never feels worthless or sad ever again. So he doesn't hurt himself.

I sighed but walked away from the bed. I don't need to be sad right now. Virgil is mine. And he's getting better now.

I pushed open the door to my bathroom and stepped into it. I had a huge grand bathroom. Only the best for Prince Roman.

I turned on the shower and took off all my clothes as steam filled the bathroom.

Virgil POV
I awoke to an empty bed. Strange. I looked around me, confirming I was still in Roman's room.

My hoodie was off and I was under the covers. My memory wasn't the best when it came to coming back home because of the wine. I sighed.

Where's Roman? I was a little disappointed he wasn't in bed. I pushed myself up and looked around the room. The bathroom door was shut and the sound of running water came from it.

I wanted him to be done with his shower so he'd come back out here and cuddle me.

Do you really think Princey likes you

I growled when Deceit's voice filled my head.

What?

Did you really think I'd wouldn't find out about you and Roman?

You can't keep secrets like this from me Virgil

We all know he's lying

"No he's not." I whispered.

He's just pitying you

"He loves me."

Last time I checked Princey likes to act

He's just a very good actor

At pretending to care about you so that you don't hurt Thomas

He recognized that when you feel better, Thomas feels less anxious

So he sacrificed his time to deal with you

"Your lying." I hissed at him.

He's acting Virgil

Don't trust him

It's just going to end in heartbreak

I couldn't take this. I threw the covers off myself and stood up. I quickly walked out of Roman's room and back to my own.