Fifty Seven

TRIGGER WARNING : blood, gore

Virgil POV

My head was spinning.

My leg was throbbing in pain.

My mouth hurt from trying to scream.

My back hurt from being shocked with electricity so much. 

My head was lying in Emile's lap as he rubbed my back in a comforting manor.  Tears caked my cheeks.  We were curled up together on the bed, just taking comfort in each other's presence.  It's been days since I've been hugged or touched in a lovingly or comfortingly manor. 

Emile was humming softly, running a hand through my hair.  I was grateful he was here, I couldn't do this by myself.  But I don't want him here because he might get hurt.

It's difficult since I can't talk to him.  We were only able to answer in 'yes' or 'no' questions.  I tried to explain what had happened the best I could. 

I could tell Emile was terrified.  But he was trying to act tough and calm because of how hurt I was now. 

My leg was broken.  You could see the bone poking out of my skin on my left leg.  My lower leg was soaked in blood now.  We had to rip my pants to see the wound. 

Emile tried to make a brace for it, but there's only so much you can do while trapped in Corruptions room.  Emile had a collar now too, trapping him in the room with me. It looked exactly like mine except it was white and pink.

Once Corruption broke my leg, he left.  Which was good.  But he hasn't been back in a while and that makes me worried for the others. 

Corruption had stolen my body again.  But since this "house" was in the shadows, I could interact with everything still and Emile could still see me. 

Out of no where, my body was returned to me.  Oh god my head hurts.  I whimpered at the pain, burying my face in Emile's sweater. 

"Your head's bleeding."  Emile said gently, rubbing a finger over the new wound.  "I wonder what happened..."

-•-

Roman POV
I don't know what to think at this point. About Virgil. About anything.

Do I love him?
I don't think so.

Do I hate him?
I don't know.

He's been acting like a real jerk lately. I've never seen Virgil act like this. I don't want to believe that this is the real Virgil, but who else could it be?

The past few days have been an emotional roller coaster because of what Virgil had been doing.

Treating Patton like shit. Yelling at him and making fun of him. Calling him sensitive, weak, a crybaby, over emotional, dumb, and chubby. I could see how the words hurt Patton. He went back to wearing his hoodie all the time now.

He's a complete dick to Deceit and Doubt. He makes fun of Deceits snake half and goes on and on about how much he hates Deceit. He's constantly bullying Doubt, even going as far as slapping and shoving Doubt.

He's constantly picking fights with me now over some of the most stupid things. He calls me an egotistical, jerky, self centered, fake prince. He said that I was stupid for ever believing that he loved me.