Seven

TRIGGER WARNING : cutting in kinda detail and suicide attempt

Virgil pov
I slowly opened my door, shielding my eyes from seeing actual light in almost a week.  Hiding in your room trying to avoid everyone and everything isn't the easiest. 

Eventually my stomach got the best of me and I had to venture out of my room to get food. 

I walked down the stairs and into Thomas's actual house.  I headed for the kitchen and saw Thomas facing away from me towards the sink. 

He seemed to be taking some pills.  I hope he's not getting sick.  I walked into the kitchen and hoisted myself up to sit on the counter. 

"Watcha doing?"  I asked. 

"Holy shit!"  Yelled Thomas, turning around quickly.  And I was right, in his hand was a pill bottle.  

"Oh I'm sorry, was I not wanted at this exact second?"  I asked. 

"No!"  Yelled Thomas.  "Sorry Virgil you just shocked me." 

"I know."  I Said.  "Watcha doing."  Thomas looked quickly down at the pill bottle before quickly shoving it in his pocket. 

"I...just had a headache...and needed some painkillers."  He Said slowly. 

"I see..." 

"I'm telling the truth!"  Said Thomas. 

"But are you?" 

"Stop Virgil, your just trying to make me anxious." 

"I can't help it."  I Said.  "It's my job...at least I'm consistent at my job." 

"I post videos enough."  Retorted Thomas.

"But do you?  How do you know that your fans believe that." 

"Can you just stop anxiety!"  Yelled Thomas.  "God! Sometimes I wish you never became on of my sides!" 

I sat there, shocked for a second.  Tears pricked in my eyes.  I quickly turned away and hid my face.  That's when I started to get a headache. 

"Wait no Virgil I didn't mean that."  Said Thomas. 

"Obviously you did."  I hissed out through gritted teeth. 

"No!"  Said Thomas.  "I messed up! I didn't mean that!" 

I stood up, slightly shaking and trying to hold back tears, and sank quickly back into the mindscape.

The second I was back in the mindscape, I instantly had a horrible headache.  I hurt bad enough that I fell to the ground. 

I put my hand to my forehead.  What is wrong with me today?

Everything. 

You know Thomas was telling the truth.

He doesn't like you at all.

No one would miss you if you just...killed yourself.

I stood up quickly, trying to get Deceit out of my mind.  I rushed into my room and slammed the door shut, locking it. 

Despite how much my head was throbbing, I ran towards my dresser and pulled out the box. 

Yes, cut yourself

They don't care about you at all

And now you actually know the truth. 

I pulled out a razor and pulled off my hoodie, throwing it on the floor. 

Yes do it

You know what to do if you want me gone

I quickly drug the blade across my skin.  Instantly, deceits voice was gone.  My head continued to throb.  I kept cutting and slicing at my skin until my skin was almost completely covered in blood. 

Wether it was blood lose or that horrible headache, I dropped the razor and fell over. 

Everything in my body just seemed to stop responding to me.   Tears flowed out of my eyes and my entire body was shaking violently. 

I realized what I had to do. I stood up shakily and reached into the box. I pulled out that certain thing I refused to think about until now. I looked at the clear liquid in the small vial that would kill me. I took a deep breath while opening it.

I didn't know what was in here. All I know is that it will destroy me. I drank all of it quickly. Instantly I felt a burning sensation in my stomach.

I stood up for a second but collapsed quickly.  Grunting, I crawled on my hands and knees over to my bed.  I reached under my bed and pulled out a rope. 

I sat for a second trying to gather my thoughts, but the liquid I drank was doing its job quickly.  But I had to be sure, who knows what's actually it in.  I got it from Deceit, so of course it could be fake.  So I have to take extra precautions to ensure this kills me. 

I stood up on my bed and threw the rope up and around the ceiling fan.  I took drop shaky breathes as a tied the noose.  I pulled on the rope to make sure it would hold my weight before slipping the rope around my throat. 

I took a deep breath and fell off my bed.  I hung there for a while, twitching, fighting everything in my body that told me to save myself.  

Eventually my vision started going fuzzy and all I could hear was a loud ringing in ears. 

I thought for a second I could hear someone calling my name, but everything went black.