One Hundred & Twenty Two

DID SOMEONE ORDER A TALL GLASS OF QUIET FLUFF?!?!

cAuSe ThAts wHaT yOu gUyS aRe gEtTiNg wEtHeR yOu LiKe iT oR nOt

Deceit POV
I gently ran the loofa over Quinn's forearm. He hummed a bit, enjoying the soft soap and warm water.

He woke up a little bit after Wylan explained most everything about himself. But Wylan is l basically being interrogated by Logan while Emile tries to help him out of his toxic mindset when it came to Corruption. 

Quinn was really confused and disoriented at first, but he's okay now.  So we're in our room now, just spending time together.  Everyone is back home now and safe, so Wylan can be worried about another time. 

But now I'm giving him a bath because he was covered in the weird water stuff that was in the parasite thing. Quinn wasn't complaining about it, I know he likes being babied by me.

"How long was I gone?"  Quinn mumbled, lidding his eyes open a bit. 

"About a week,"  I answered. 

"What did the parasite do?"  He asked, making me freeze.  I shuddered as I remembered how the parasite tried to touch me. 

"Let's just say I know you are extremely submissive to me and my dick when it comes to sex,"  I teased, making him blush all the way down his chest.  "So I knew something was up when you suddenly had top energy." 

"The thing...tried to..."  Quinn asked, his eyes wide.  I quickly kissed him, chasing any doubts away. 

"Tried, but didn't succeed."  I assured him.  Quinn pulled me in for another kiss. 

"I'm so sorry Dee,"  He told me.  I kissed his forehead. 

"It's okay baby,"  I told him.  "Don't worry yourself about me.  Worry about feeling better."

Quinn frowned but didn't say anything.  He absolutely refused to talk about what happened to him.  Logan just asking him what happened made him burst into terrified sobs. 

I think I proved how protective I am of Quinn because I literally hissed at Logan, baring my fangs, for making Quinn cry. 

It hurt me to see him so damaged.  He's suffered too much at the hands of Corruption.  It's not fair.  I wish I could take it from him. 

I wish I could take all the horrible memories from him so he didn't have to remember. 

"I wanna cuddle,"  He mumbled, snapping me from my thoughts.  I helped him rinse off and then picked him up out of the tub, wrapping him in a warm fluffy towel.  I unplugged the tub and let it start draining. 

Quinn slowly dried himself off.  I walked back into our room to find his clothes.  I grabbed a pair of my boxers, that were a bit too big for him but he likes to wear them for some reason.  Then I grabbed one of his new big black sweaters. 

I pulled off my regular outfit, exchanging it for just some comfy Black Veil Brides sweatpants.  Once Quinn finished getting dressed, I swooped him up into my arms.

He squeaked in surprise but quickly squirmed out of my grasp with eased practice.  He smirked before grabbing my hat which I was still wearing. 

He placed it on his head, smiling at me with his tongue sticking slightly out between his teeth.  Absolutely adorable.

"You're so silly,"  I teased. 

"But you love me,"  He teased back, smiling brightly. 

"What gave you that idea?"  I asked in a joking manner.

But Quinn, being Doubt, took is seriously.  He frowned and sat on the edge of the bed.  He looked down at his feet and sniffled a bit. 

"No baby!  I was joking,"  I told him, quickly hugging and kissing him.  "I didn't mean it, I love you!"

Quinn pulled me down on the bed overtop of him.  My hat rolled off his head and I tossed it into an unknown corner of the room.  He smirked up at me, tears instantly gone.

"I know,"  He laughed. 

"You adorable little liar,"  I mumbled, kissing him. 

"Learned from the best,"  Quinn said, earning laughs from the both of us. 

I moved us up the bed, resting our heads on the pillows.  I pressed soft kisses against the back of his neck. 

"I love you so much Quinn,"  I mumbled, holding him closely.

"Love you too Dee,"  He mumbled back.  We fell into a content silence, until it was broken when silent tears started down Quinn's cheeks.

"What's wrong?"  I asked almost instantly.

"Just thinking,"  He said.

"About?"

"When I was in whatever the thing was, I kept having horrible nightmares,"  He mumbled.  "I didn't think you were going to come for me."

"I would always come for you,"  I told him. 

"I kept doubting it..."  He admitted. 

"Listen to me Quinn,"  I said.  "I will never leave you or ever stop loving you.  I will always come for you, no matter how far away you are.  I love you so much Quinn.  Don't ever think that I would ever leave you, or abandon you, or forget you, or ever stop loving you."

Quinn was crying now.  I just held him close while he cried, whispering how much I love him in his ear. 

"I'm so sorry,"  He cried.  "I'm so sorry that I'm such a mess.  That I keep doubting everything."

"You can't help it,"  I told him.  "I will never blame you for doubting anything.  It's your nature and you can't help it."

Quinn didn't say anything.  I think deep down he knew I was right, but the voices in his head are being assholes to him right now.

"Just get some sleep baby,"  I told him, pressing more kisses to his face.  "Rest."

He let out a soft sigh before closing his eyes.  I made sure to keep myself wrapped securely around him, making him feel safe and loved.

"You're safe here,"  I told him.  "I won't let anything happen to you.  I love you so much."

I wondered how many times I had promised him that but been unable to uphold that promise because of Corruption.

"Love you too,"  He whispered before falling asleep. 

Even though I wasn't tired, I stayed wrapped around him as long as possible.  I didn't want to leave his side for even the slightest second.  I also didn't want Quinn waking up and me not being there.

I slowly trailed my eyes over his face.  He's so beautiful.  Why does he love an ugly snake like me?

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.  It distracted me from those bad thoughts. 

I just held tightly to Quinn, taking as much comfort in his presence as he was in mine.  Slowly, my eyes shut and I fell asleep, Quinn finally back asleep in my arms.